• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Breitling Owners Club

Here's my only Breitling, the mighty B1

b1.jpg

• Like 2

We all live  on a yellow submarine 

7A56B52C-3B08-4B9B-ABC7-1EAA0CCB7049_zps

Edited by Iceblue
  • Like 1

Lovely...Breitling do have that indefinable IT which mere brands don't...Something about the navitimer can just imagine pilots on reconnaissance wearing them and has for the emergency well wonderful. I'm currently saving for a vintage top time and it must look 'lived in' at 'my sort of price'....

Had a Breitling Colt in about 2003. Sold it to buy a Shoei X Spirit crash helmet. BIG mistake :(

• Like 1

Some original NOS dials came up on fleabay from Switzerland for £200 each, I was very close to buying one but a mate said that he loved the watch as it is and he actually offered me £1,500 for it, He said with the new dial he wouldn't be interested!! :wacko:

I dislike selling stuff though and especially anything that was gifted to me!! (My youngest lad loves it too so I suppose he will end up with it :thumbsup: )

John :smile:

Just so I don't feel left out:

008_zps5ce7e2b4.jpg

And a new arrival:

D0A28C22-E606-47E0-AD96-7314499D6AC4-107

the custod dial emergency yes please very nice buddy 

Does anyone have a Avenger II Seawolf. I've been eyeing one up for a while now, finally got a chance to try one on and was shocked by how massive it is! I know at 45mm it was going to be big but the thickness as well, looked it up and it's 18. Something mm. 

just wandered if any1 had experienced wearing one for a length of time.

1B5C7144-0B28-4D97-9BD6-FE94B373EE16_zps

On 25/05/2015 at 11:41, ong said:

My Navitimer says hi 

IMAG0553_zpsczzsjy20.jpg

Thanks.  I'm G4GZG in amateur radio.  Is G4EDW your call sign or just something unconnected ?

Some lovely watches in this thread. I own a Superocean Steelfish 2014. Can't post a pic cos I'm a noob. I love mine though. Can't fault it at all 

6BhAw8cUGEENqm--XXigBQnIhn5J9D9iCj8uF5XW

Hi all I recently purchased a Breitling 1352, I,m very pleased with it as it's in great condition for a 60 year old watch.