• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Robin S

Langel Owners Club

I noticed from Mutley's sig he is 'Founder Member of the Langel Owners Club'.

Could I apply to join please? This new arrival is running strong and keeping really good time despite obviously having led an active life :

Langel1.jpg

Hi Robin

As you know we are a very exclusive club but I will put your application to the committee (That's me & Neal a.k.a. Flashharry) for due consideration. :gossip:

Go on then you're in :thumbsup:

BTW that is probably only the 4th or 5th Langel I've seen (each one has been different) & is probably the earliest example I've come across, any idea of the age?

Sorry, no idea of provenance. I spotted it on eBay, and the seller hadn't even photographed the correct watch, fortunately he sent both.

Could I apply to join please? This new arrival is running strong and keeping really good time despite obviously having led an active life :

Langel1.jpg

And then there were 2. This ones on the way; slightly different face and case, looks like it has fixed strap bars to replace. Pic from aution lot so very much a before image ^_^

langel2.jpg

Langel1.jpg

And then there were 2. This ones on the way; slightly different face and case, looks like it has fixed strap bars to replace. Pic from aution lot so very much a before image ^_^

langel2.jpg

I saw that one & forgot to bid :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

Hi team,

I inherited a Langel from my late Dad but I can't find any information about it. How

old is it... what's it worth? The glass needs replacing and it runs for a while then

stops so I assume it could do with a clean. Here's a photo. Any information will be

appreciated.

langel-watch.jpg

Hi DD

There seems to be very little info out there about Langel watches, I know I've looked :( Similar thread here Although they do crop up occasionally each one I've seen has been a different model :huh:

Age wise I would hazard a guess at it being from the 60's (although I'm no expert) & whilst it probably doesn't have any great monetary value if it has sentimental value to you it may be worth a service & new crysal (+ a new strap / bracelet) & wear it for what it is.

Andrew

BTW Welcome to the forum :rltrlt:

I have had this for ages and it really needs some TLC.
A shame as it runs well and keeps resoanble time, I suspect its not worth much. Having said that I have a soft spot for it.
My wife reckons the soft spots between my ears.

a37bec38252129ec065d5a2f4ac49715.jpg6d0093de2af4859b62d0d78e920f2d8c.jpg

Sent from my LG-H440n using Tapatalk