• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
DaveE

Recentish Arrival - Edox Hydro-sub

Got this a few weeks back. Very rarely see these and it actually cost me more than the Scubapro :eek: On first inspection, the polygonal crystal guard, bezel and general case design reminds of the ubiquitous case used by many divers, most famously by Zodiac for their Super Seawolf. However, unlike the Zodiac, this one does not have hooded lugs, but convex lugs. This particular case is a Super Compressor, despite not having 2 crowns. I can't remember if this is WR to 500 or 1000m. I know Colin has one with a redial. I've seen a few train wreck Edox Hydro-Subs recently. However, ones in this condition are very rare. Again, seller's pics.

2eovgyf.jpg

wso4g6.jpg

jhabyf.jpg

2ius3tt.jpg

1qg3yh.jpg

That is gorgeous :wub:

Love the colour.

Outstanding.

Not planning on getting sick of it any time soon are you? :lol:

Edited by mjolnir

Dam that's another one of those 70's divers that I would love to own, well done Dave for snagging that one ;)

Another beauty... fantastic! you have on eof my favorite collections mate!

Thanks mate. Without a PloProf or a Grand, it'll never be as good as yours, however many Caribbeans, Squales and oddball 1000m divers I have ;)

That is one seriously cool 70's diver - I love it !! :thumbsup:

The way the orange bezel & hands contrast with the dark dial does it for me - along with the shape of the case, it just looks so right - and in such great condition ..

Very nice addition Dave !!

That is one seriously cool 70's diver - I love it !! :thumbsup:

The way the orange bezel & hands contrast with the dark dial does it for me - along with the shape of the case, it just looks so right - and in such great condition ..

Very nice addition Dave !!

Mods - I can't delete this duplicate - please delete

Edited by MilSub

Wow Dave where do you find all these nice watches ?? :tongue2:

Thanks Neal :D Looks like you have got some great divers too. I especially like your PRS-50 homage ;) :lol: