• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Jet Jetski

WRUW? Saturday 23rd is my birthday, and ...

7 minutes ago, chocko said:

I like black day / date wheels (on a black dial, obvs!) Your diver design is on point, my friend!

Happy Birthday!

• Like 1

Happy birthday!

Got this on today and noticed an issue with the screen. Always knew it wasn’t right but now I know for sure:

ed063f9ca5f4599dd3d112a0e2a030a1.jpg

The worst part is having to deal with the warranty centre now. Just praying it’s not like the Casio service centre in the UK that blackmail you into paying for a repair which should be under warranty.

One thing to note is the clasp. It has a micro adjustment using a thread inside the clasp. Very clever feature, not to dissimilar to some of the Rolex or Omega clasps:

06f2219eff2b9b2ee04e8f4f75ba80c8.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Happy birthday folks. Have a great day. Its the gshock for the dog walk and then nothing for the afternon as I've a veterans rugby match to play :wheelchair:

large.image.jpeg.3cea7207e95afe97bae25d4ddccfa958.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Girard Perregaux

I was looking at GP watches last night, maybe when I have stopped buying junk for a sufficient period ...

Yours looks class!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1