• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Diveaddiction

Current SKX collection

Excuse the photo, I do intend to upload more quality photos, just giving this a practice run!

IMG-20190315-111422.jpg

And also just realised I've posted in the wrong section... So double apologies 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I am guessing a few of these are mods?  Nice fun collection there, I think I bought and sold one of these about 3 times and ended up going with the Mako.

a very nice collection  . I especially like the first one on the left with the big 12,3,6,9 :thumbsup: , I have 2 myself and think they are great watches

47 minutes ago, Diveaddiction said:

Excuse the photo, I do intend to upload more quality photos, just giving this a practice run!

IMG-20190315-111422.jpg

And also just realised I've posted in the wrong section... So double apologies 

The turtle mod on the right is the one I love and would want. Very nice!

4 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

The turtle mod on the right is the one I love and would want. Very nice!

The Turtle is actually a stock Save the Ocean edition, a lovely watch but I'm just not feeling it atm... 

Also the Blue/Black is not my cup of tea and was bought as a fixer upper... That's currently with @simon2 for some TLC 

• Like 1

What an amazing multitude of colours! I am a huge fan of the “Batman” mod... 

I also have a Save The Ocean Turtle and I adore it, still looking for a nice bracelet for it at the moment

3 minutes ago, KO_81 said:

I also have a Save The Ocean Turtle and I adore it, still looking for a nice bracelet for it at the moment

There's no reason for me to dislike it but I sometimes wonder if it's too big for my wrist! That being said I think when summer comes round and I'm wearing more short sleeves it may grow on me... 

Just now, Diveaddiction said:

There's no reason for me to dislike it but I sometimes wonder if it's too big for my wrist! That being said I think when summer comes round and I'm wearing more short sleeves it may grow on me... 

I have a heavily modified SKX009 and was wondering if you were interested in a possible trade for your Turtle if you decide to move it on? 

4 minutes ago, Diveaddiction said:

I'm trying to diversify from the SKX'S from now on, so on this occasion I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though 

Not a problem sir.

I have been vacillating for some time on which Seiko diver to buy. Now, I know the answer ... all of them. :)

Great collection. The Seiko Prospex Turtle ' Save the Ocean' is gorgeous.

Great watches!  The only reason I don't have a Seiko diver is because there is so much choice - just before I pull the trigger I always do one last check to make sure I am sure, and Presto! I see a lumier one or a more colourful one, or a more readable one or stealthier one ....  I think you found the answer - lots of Seikos!

I've seen the Seiko 'Save the Ocean' turtle in a branch of John Lewis...it's a stunning looking thing. I may 'need' to go back and have another look...:whistle:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I've seen the Seiko 'Save the Ocean' turtle in a branch of John Lewis...it's a stunning looking thing. I may 'need' to go back and have another look...:whistle:

You should Rog, it's breathtaking.

IMG_4427_zps28evvk4x.jpg

• Like 1