Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Recommended Posts

These are bit snazzy ... (I don't work for Lidl's honest .. :biggrin:)

Just love shopping ...

 

 

306904_42.jpg

 

306904_49.jpg

Auriol Alarm Clock1

 

£ 4.99each 

  • Precise quartz clock in 4 stylish designs
  • Can be used free standing or wall mounted
  • Snooze function and display lighting
  • Battery included
  • Size: Ø13.2cm

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sulie said:

These are bit snazzy ...

I like the blue one, but unfortunately I already bought a wall clock recently. Swiss Made from China. :laugh:

IMG_20190301_181449560

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Graham60 said:

I like the blue one, but unfortunately I already bought a wall clock recently. Swiss Made from China. :laugh:

IMG_20190301_181449560

 

 

Does the bezel turn so I can time my oven chips :laugh: 

Does it come in silver?  I like it..

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Boots said:

They have missed off the "Rolax"!

Funny enough there were some little stiff plastic stickers came with the clock, god knows what they were meant for, lime green colour, stuck one on Fridge looked like a Rolex fridge magnet.:laugh:

9 minutes ago, Stuart2103 said:

Does the bezel turn so I can time my oven chips :laugh: 

Does it come in silver?  I like it..


No the bezel doesn't turn. :laugh:

Yeah comes in silver, there's quite a few different coloured dials and bezels and they also do a Daytona version. The second and minute hands aren't jerking movements just a nice smooth rotation every minute. Also a very quite clock no ticking sounds like some clocks.

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Graham60 said:

I like the blue one, but unfortunately I already bought a wall clock recently. Swiss Made from China. :laugh:

IMG_20190301_181449560

 

 

I like that how much was that? Any links to website?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are cool.

Bought this a few weeks ago on AliExpress, $2.65 shipped! Looks great on my desk at work, gets more compliments than all my watches in 20 years combined! It's cheap plastic, comes needing to be assembled, but is really easy, mostly put together, you just attach pedals, seat, kickstand and handle bars. Too me like 20 seconds. Lol

large.20190302_112710-1.jpg.ba47af5c83e6bc361ee16bf5de02b5ea.jpglarge.20190302_112644.jpg.7cb210d9125e100925905c629730f59f.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

These are cool.

Bought this a few weeks ago on AliExpress, $2.65 shipped! Looks great on my desk at work, gets more compliments than all my watches in 20 years combined! It's cheap plastic, comes needing to be assembled, but is really easy, mostly put together, you just attach pedals, seat, kickstand and handle bars. Too me like 20 seconds. Lol

 

I like that too. :thumbsup:

Ali Express is a great place for finding cheap, weird and wonderful stuff. :laugh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

These are cool.

Bought this a few weeks ago on AliExpress, $2.65 shipped! Looks great on my desk at work, gets more compliments than all my watches in 20 years combined! It's cheap plastic, comes needing to be assembled, but is really easy, mostly put together, you just attach pedals, seat, kickstand and handle bars. Too me like 20 seconds. Lol

large.20190302_112710-1.jpg.ba47af5c83e6bc361ee16bf5de02b5ea.jpglarge.20190302_112644.jpg.7cb210d9125e100925905c629730f59f.jpg

the handle bars are upside down jay. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

the handle bars are upside down jay. 

I originally had them on the other way but it didn't quite look right to me. I like this better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

I originally had them on the other way but it didn't quite look right to me. I like this better.

Looks great and the bars, we all had them that way up in the late 70s round this neck of the woods. :cool:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got one of these in our kitchen...bought it about 4 years ago from Bentalls in Bracknell for about £15. It, too, has a smooth sweeping second hand and no ticking sound. They were available in several different colours. Made to resemble the famous 'Ice Watch', it even has a (non functioning) crown, and a luminous pip at 12.  It's about 35cm in diameter.

Wall clock...Ice clock.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I've got one of these in our kitchen...bought it about 4 years ago from Bentalls in Bracknell for about £15. It, too, has a smooth sweeping second hand and no ticking sound. They were available in several different colours. Made to resemble the famous 'Ice Watch', it even has a (non functioning) crown, and a luminous pip at 12.  It's about 35cm in diameter.

Wall clock...Ice clock.

That's a nice looking one, see some on e bay, one white but mostly only yellow available. Also see they did a small travel/alarm clock version.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/03/2019 at 19:47, Graham60 said:

Ali Express is a great place for finding cheap, weird and wonderful stuff. :laugh:

I've had a few good purchases from there. All hare been excellent quality. The Starking, some guitar machine heads and an air conditioning and combined heater matrix for the project car. 

You have to put the effort into finding things though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...