• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger the Dodger

Thursdays treasures.

1 hour ago, futuristfan said:

Beautiful in its simplicity. Is it a Lemania 5100?

Thanks and yes, it's the 5100. I wanted a watch with the 5100 for ages and settled for this. I've had it since 2014 and can't see me letting it go. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Perlative Cernometer said:

Switch to the new purchase..

AjA8HP.jpg

Argos bargain:yes: what is the verdict on this one Plse 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Argos bargain:yes: what is the verdict on this one Plse 

It's..well...what you'd expect from a bog standard Seiko chrono. No fancy solar or Kinetic shenanigans, decent build, everything lines up, looks good, the blue dial really looks great in person. Bezel action is a bit agricultural (feels & sounds like the freewheel off a cheap Halfords kids bike) but reasonably positive with minimal play. Bracelet is usual "good enough" Seiko fare. Pretty large at 45mm diameter but wears OK for me. I bought it on looks alone really, just pleasing to my eye, and being a Seiko it's decent enough to back that up but no more than that. Well worth the Argos deal anyway.

Oh and gratuitous Lume shot - standard Seiko fare too, impressively bright but not the longest lasting.

AjWKS5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1