• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Well here they all are, first box Seikos and those with Seiko movements. Trying to synchronise the times in each box was fun and not entirely successful 

FA0Ni6d.jpg

Then some Timex and a mix

MWe55nc.jpg

dAx4sr2.jpg

PHBlqjm.jpg

gIIvX8p.jpg

• Like 10

wow how do you decide what to wear :biggrin: I only have 11 and finding that difficult :yes: still variety is the spice of life I believe they say, :thumbsup:

deano

• Like 2

A very large, desirable collection.  Great pictures.  I think you did a good job at syncing the times.  I never manage with digitals I keep resetting the seconds.  :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, themysterybidder said:

A very large, desirable collection.  Great pictures.  I think you did a good job at syncing the times.  I never manage with digitals I keep resetting the seconds.  :yes:

Ah well if you set everything to the digital then no need to mess with it :whistle:

3 hours ago, ZenArcade said:

Very large and varied collection can you tell us a bit more about them?

Would take too long mate. probably 50/50 new and pre owned. The Seikos are all new except one, the Gigandets are all new the collection with the exception of 7 of them, have taken about 3 years or so to build up. Plenty of daft mistakes in the process. I know people may say I could have had something really special if I hadn't bought all these but 1 or 2 super special or these, I am happier with these. Maybe a reduction some time in the future but they all get worn without exception and its always difficult to decide what stays and what goes so for now they all stay.

• Like 2

@niveketak could you tell me the size of the sections in your watch boxes (width & length) please...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rob.B said:

@niveketak could you tell me the size of the sections in your watch boxes (width & length) please...

In the box of 6 they are 10 cm long and 5 wide. All the others are 8.5 long and 5 wide.

On 23/06/2018 at 15:20, r-macus said:

One for everyday in a month. Thanks for posting.

Only if there are 78 days in a month !

On 23/06/2018 at 17:37, deano1956 said:

wow how do you decide what to wear :biggrin: I only have 11 and finding that difficult :yes: still variety is the spice of life I believe they say, :thumbsup:

deano

Can't beat a bit of variety. They get worn in a sort of rotation though some more frequently than others. When doing the pics there were 2 that hadn't been altered for BST.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great show.  Very top row in the middle on a mesh strap.. What is it?

37 minutes ago, Biker said:

Great show.  Very top row in the middle on a mesh strap.. What is it?

All 5 on that row are Gigandets, Seiko movement (no idea which one) bit of a throwback style. Nicely positioned strap to hold it snug.

lCZ1bKk.jpg

l5TRk4V.jpg

For variety of styles they take some beating and not expensive for the quartz ones, frequently there is the odd one in the sales at Amazon but these were all around the 70€ mark from Amazon here in France.

Edited by niveketak