• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

3 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

All sorted. :thumbsup:

DLPaG_zXkAADZWy.jpg

10 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Yes, it's one of my favourite programmes.

Nip over to the Quiz section to test your knowledge.  :yes::king:

• Haha 1

I've got a quiz ready to submit about adverts.  Although I can't make up my mind, should it be in entertainment or general knowledge?  :king:

1 hour ago, themysterybidder said:

I've got a quiz ready to submit about adverts.  Although I can't make up my mind, should it be in entertainment or general knowledge?  :king:

JMHO, but I would put it in GK.:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

On 12/06/2018 at 22:56, themysterybidder said:

Head over to the quiz section for two new quizzes.  All about adverts and choose the missing lyric!  :king:

I've created a special David Jason quiz just for you....it's just gone live. Head over and have a go...I'm expecting a good result!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I've created a special David Jason quiz just for you....it's just gone live. Head over and have a go...I'm expecting a good result!

Thank you!  I am very nervous!  :king:

As there is a David Jason quiz and a Minder quiz in the quiz section, there is one question that needs to be settled...  

Who wears the camel coat better? (Choose your answer carefully!:thumbsup::laughing2dw:

xxxart11.jpg

56 minutes ago, themysterybidder said:

Who wears the camel coat better? (Choose your answer carefully!:thumbsup::laughing2dw:

Definitely Arfur :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, themysterybidder said:

@Roger the Dodger tell @DJH584 the correct answer.  :laughing2dw::thumbsup:. Unless he was joking of course.  :hmmm9uh:

Well, I must admit Delboy's looks to be better fitted, but that's probably because it's double breasted, which always look better in my opinion...in fact my own is the same.

• Like 1

Just now, Roger the Dodger said:

Well, I must admit Delboy's looks to be better fitted, but that's probably because it's double breasted, which always look better in my opinion...in fact my own is the same.

This is a fabulous answer, well done Roger.  :drinks: Now if everyone agrees with this I'm on a winner, my son!  :laughing2dw::king:

42 minutes ago, themysterybidder said:

This is a fabulous answer, well done Roger.  :drinks: Now if everyone agrees with this I'm on a winner, my son!  :laughing2dw::king:

Cushty! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

I won't try this until I get home tomorrow...the wifi here keeps dropping out and I don't want to get halfway through and lose the connection...also gives me a chance to bone up on the Jolly Boys' Outing.....:laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

On 29/06/2018 at 19:55, themysterybidder said:

New quiz in the Entertainment section!  All questions about Only Fools and Horses 1989 Christmas special The Jolly Boys' Outing!  :king:

Answered the first question correctly, then touched the back button on my tablet and the quiz ended. I can't enter again, unfortunately.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Answered the first question correctly, then touched the back button on my tablet and the quiz ended. I can't enter again, unfortunately.

Have a go at my new one all about Only Fools and Horses - Time on our Hands.  :thumbsup::king: 

Could a mod please delete my duplicate Time on our Hands quiz, I've created another with questions.  Thanks.  :king: 

Edited by themysterybidder
Delete quiz request

33 minutes ago, themysterybidder said:

Have a go at my new one all about Only Fools and Horses - Time on our Hands.  :thumbsup::king: 

Could a mod please delete my duplicate Time on our Hands quiz, I've created another with questions.  Thanks.  :king: 

Done, Cass...hope I did the right one...?

• Thanks 1