• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
DerekH

Totally Smitten Newbie - hello!

hi everyone! A very good friend of mine has been collecting beautiful watches for many years and whilst I thought they were nice enough it didn't captivate me....until....last week...walking around HK's watch district in TST and seeing all the little cogs in the exquisite mechanisms and something took a hold of me! haha! Got myself a lovely new Zenith Chronomaster El Primero Open as well as two old Omegas I found in the UK (where I'm based) whilst browsing for more watches (confirmed addict immediately!). The Omegas are 1949 & 1950 Seamasters. Delivery tomorrow! But can't stop looking at my Zenith! 

Looking forward to learning as much as I can about watches of all types and think this forum is a great place to do so!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scottswatches said:

Leave your wallet with a responsible adult

Advice I could have done with a long time ago...

Welcome in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE!! 36573369_(49).gif.e750809fd9c9415e3649bfda448ba1a7.gif

Ok, we`ve got the warnings out of the way, you can`t blame us now if you gain an almost uncontrollable urge to keep buying watches :partytime:

Welcome to TWF, it`s a great place for the horologically inclined to hang out :thumbs_up:

• Like 2

Welcome aboard, what a great start  a Zenith and a couple of Omega's!! 

Top man!! :thumbsup:

Welcome to TWF! I’ve found it a great source of information since joining. Enjoy getting involved.

thank you Jason89 and A2orry! I'm having a great time! My two antique Omegas arrived today and they look so good! :)

Welcome aboard!

• Thanks 1