UK Watch Forum banner

Is Tapatalk broke?

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  IAmATeaf 
#1 ·
Anyone experiencing problems with Tapatalk?

i can't log in or reset my password via it.

Thanks

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Its been playing up for me on this forum for a week or so now. At first I could not get on here and after an update for my phone I can now log on see all the categories but there is nothing in them. :bash:

I use it for two other forums and they are working fine.
Same thing here , except can't even log in.

Annoying too as I use it for other forums just fine.

Edit glad it's not just me.

#5 ·
#11 ·
Two other forums that I know of have kicked Tapatalk to the curb for crashing their sites with a recent update. We may be observing the demise of Tapatalk as a viable tool if more online forums get wise to their antics and jump train.

#16 ·
I still haven't seen a bulletin from Roy that the bug has been fixed, so no surprises here. Next news flash: water is wet. Film at Eleven.

I still haven't seen a bulletin from Roy that the bug has been fixed, so no surprises here. Next news flash: water is wet. Film at Eleven.
A nation separated by a common language.

I Still can't get in via Tapatalk
A probable cultural translation, it is about time this issue was fixed.

While I have a love/hate relationship with tapatalk because of their crappie bloated updates... But it is currently the best quickest way to put a picture in the forum via a mobile phone.

Any news on an update @Roy

Many thanks

Martin :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.