• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I've an all day breakfast sarnie in the fridge :)

And sorry, but any kick-start errors who prefer to state "Swiss automatic movement" and not divulge further details, well to me that just shouts "cheapest one we could find" and they can go get stuffed :)

Edited by hughlle
  • Like 1

I must stop reading these things - - it's :bullshitter:

The video shows a faked up animation of part of a cog and gear. That's it! :bullshitter:

These things get me :evil9kf:

"Made in the same factory as other luxury brands" - - ? ALDI luxury Muesli? Gengzhou Bicycle works?

• Haha 1

Should this thread be in the kickstarter section? Why would someone join a forum just to tell us about yet another kickstarter project? :OyVey:

Why post in the Japanese section if the watch is about `redifining British Luxury Watches' using Swiss Ronda and Japanese Miyota movements. :ooops:

Edited by richy176

The video doesn't even show the watch properly.

I guess I'll buy one from the other side of the room, which coincidentally is where the photos were taken from.

Sigh. In no way is that 'redefining' anything, except how to lose interest fast.

Even on the website there isn't a close up!

New user Neeko spammed this to several threads at a go, I reported them all. Then went for lunch. 

@Neeko, if you’re going to spam a forum with adverts, at least get your spelling and grammar sorted. Nobody here will buy a watch from pimples who want spall wright. 

• Haha 2