• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hello Watch Forums,

I just wanted to introduce myself. Joined the group yesterday and caught the watch collecting bug last year. I had 30 watches at one point but gave some away.

All watches are from microbrands. Can't afford the mainstream brands yet!

Hope to know you guys a bit more.

Welcome aboard.

Two points: Put your wallet away somewhere safe and pics of new members watches are always welcome, especially if promising to be a little different. :thumbsup:

Edited by Caller.
  • Confused 1

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post some pics of your collection. So far, you've only shown us marketing images of microbrands that you're interested in. :whistle: 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, AshvinN3 said:

@Chromejob Thanks for the mention. Still a watch enthusiast. I do not need someone to tell me otherwise! I'm just not bothered with people like you anymore. Again, if people like you are welcoming new watch enthusiast, then they'll never return again. @admin

Welcome back, Ashvin. No worries, Roy and the mods remember your thread in which I identified your domains Newlabelsonly.com and Newlabelsmarketing.com, and quoted text from them. Your sites, and blogs, clearly appeal to companies offering promotional placement in sites, blogs, and um online communities. :wicked: 

FYI most forum software does not delete threads that the mods remove, but only moves them to hidden areas for future reference. 

No one is stopping you from participating in the forum -- we welcome it -- but the forum owner is almost certainly watching your behavior. I  noted that after that "look at my new watch" promotional thread circa April 8, you hadn't returned. Coincidence, or related? There was no way to know for certain. :whistle:

Edited by Chromejob
  • Haha 1

Welcome aboard!