• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Tazmo61

New Seiko Divers

Big fan of Seiko - BFK on my wrist today - & I quite like that :) 

Positives for me are the crown at 3 instead of 4, the retro style cushion case & the dial - it's still definitely a Seiko diver but with restyled markers - & I like that it's date only.

Negatives- not a massive fan of the colour (I'm not a massive fan of blue watches anyway) but it's available in black so this shouldn't be a problem, not sure about the date magnifier - is it internal or external (if external then I'd remove it, if internal I'd have to live with it or possibly get a new crystal) & I wish they'd change the hands.

Have to say that I like the new Samurai more though (one of which is on my shopping list). 

On the whole though :thumbs_up:

1 hour ago, gimli said:

Wow, I like it. A pretty new design overall... What's the price ?

At the moment i'm sorry i don't know gimli .

I've just put mine on bit of farting about setting day and date but that's exactly what I like about it.

Edit old Seiko not new 

Edited by A2orry

Arrived today, and I'm very pleased. Overall quality is excellent, and the chapter ring and bezel markings line up perfectly. Very comfortable on the wrist, the strap is soft and supple, and it does wear remarkably small as others have said in reviews. 

20180517_145342.jpg

20180517_145454.jpg

• Like 4