• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
elegantsis

Now on Kickstarter | JSK Series, mechanical watch with the custom motorcycle soul

Greetings to all at the Watch Forum!

Thank you for giving us, elegantsis, a watch brand from Taiwan with 20 years of experience in manufacturing, the chance to share our latest creation.

JSK Series: Mechanical Watch with The Custom Motorcycle Soul

jx65as%20jsk092.png

The JX65AS-JSK Series, is two mechanical watch collections inspired by custom motorcycles. In joining forces with the custom motorcycle design company, JSK Moto, we bring together the common values of craftsmanship, strength and style, while drawing inspiration from their signature and classic works.

jx65as%20jsk17.png

Drawing inspiration from JSK Moto’s newest creations: Cobalt Storm and Rhodium Omega and its signature works: Chocolate Slider and Ivory Comet, resemblance to the components on the customised motorcycles can be found throughout the watch design, from the rotor, brake disc and the suspension system on the dial surface; to the throttle and the fuel cap on the metallic crown. 

c7f376d14e32d005c411471229167993_origina cf7a8a11e2a4a26a5e00c9b9f0f804a0_origina

Features:

• AR Coated Sapphire Crystal Glass
  • Sellita SW200-1 Swiss Automatic Movement
  • Super Luminova 
  • 47.5 mm Stainless Steel Case
  • Waterproof to 100 m
  • Italian Vegetable Tanned Calfskin
  • Special Edition Hard Case Packaging

We believe we are not alone in the obsession for motorcycles and watches; the passion in speed and precision, and have chosen to launch on Kickstarter to build a community for like-minded souls. This is also why we are reaching out to the watch enthusiasts here and we'd be happy to receive any kind of feedback!

Thanks again for your time and we invite you to visit our Kickstarter campaign for more details :)

Very nice watches and well put together promotion, looks like you've put a lot of effort into this. I like the design and I like all the colour choices (apart from the white tipped strap), the dial may be a little too busy for some and I like the attention to detail.

I'm not overly keen on the name to be honest, don't mind the JSK Moto Co part.

What a horrible name for a watch brand. Surely, being motorbike related, a far more punchy brand name could have been chosen. As far as I can see from the pics, the watches might be on to something, but the first thing I'd change are the minute and hour hands which look a bit short and undistinguished.

The date window that close to the centre just shouts out how tiny the movement is compared to the case.

Even as a biker I find these a bit to "cheap tat" looking....