UK Watch Forum banner

Cwc Divers Watch

9K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  chris l 
#1 ·
Hi

I am a newbie here, and looking for some info.I am wanting to buy a cwc divers watch or another cwc waterproof watch. The problem is that i have really small wrists and was wundering if there are any with mid size faces.I cannot get onto the sale forum until i have my 50 posts.

#2 ·
As far as I know, CWC only have two versions of diver's watches, both of wihich are around 40-41mm across. I used to have one and it was fine on my 7 inch wrist. I'm not sure how much smaller you could go though, in terms of wrist size.

Later,

William

#6 ·
Here are mine. Old and new. Solidly built USSR and Russian watches and cheap enough that you will want more than one. I wouldn't recommend diving in an old one unless the seals have been replaced.

greenvostok.jpg

boctoksquaretree.jpg

boctocantimag2.jpg

amphibianato.jpg

And the CWC for comparison, which is a great watch, but it can cost 10 times as much!

RIMG0561.jpg

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
I feel a bit frustrated as I would have bought a watch today but I too don't have enough posts :(
Keep going lad only 40 more posts to go !!!

Am even further behind than you....

In any case you will make some good descisions when you have the fifty

what i thought at first was a good watch from ebay .... is now I realise perhaps really NOT that

good so knowing about what is the fair price is important

mike sub

#21 ·
The Amphibia is a great watch; I have been down to 25 meters with one, SWMBO, who is much braver than me, has taken one of mine down to 65m. without issues.

This from a ten year old watch, never serviced, which I am wearing today.

And when you buy something else, there's a ready market for used Amphibias!

Love 'em!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.