UK Watch Forum banner

Hi there

3K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  mach 0.0013137 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

36 year old, Northern Irish, motorcycle riding, online gaming, guitar playing, watch nut checking in!

Hopefully i can be of some value to this place.

Cheers,

Eddie.

#7 ·
Hi Eddie welcome to the nut house sorry I mean the watch forum , I would like to know if you have a collection of watches or what watches you may own

cheers Andy (iceblue)
Hi Andy,

I have a few but not what you'd call a collection...

Helson Shark Diver Brass (no date)

Orient Mako XL

Seiko Baby Monster

Deep Blue Sea Ram Auto

Also got a few random fashion watches that seemed like a good idea at the time and my late Fathers old Seiko dress watch that i love dearly, but would you believe i dont even know the model!

#14 ·
This thread pleases me :drinks: All it took was an idiot/conman to bring the forum together and on one wavelength :)

Hi Eddie. Welcome. Guitars suck. My hand doesn't bend that way. Ergo guitars suck! It's all about classical piano. Although I've never understood how I can so easily use a piano but ha e never been able to transfer that dexterity to something like a guitar.

#15 ·
This thread pleases me :drinks: All it took was an idiot/conman to bring the forum together and on one wavelength :)

Hi Eddie. Welcome. Guitars suck. My hand doesn't bend that way. Ergo guitars suck! It's all about classical piano. Although I've never understood how I can so easily use a piano but ha e never been able to transfer that dexterity to something like a guitar.
I watched a friend of mine try to teach a guy his first chord on guitar. It was the usual tongue out beginner thing.

The guy is an amazingly talented Irish Jazz Pianist called Neil Everett, who only minutes before blew us both away with his playing.

Such a surreal thing to see those two extremes side by side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.