UK Watch Forum banner

Photo of my Seiko and Citizen collection.....so far

7K views 58 replies 36 participants last post by  tx101 
#1 ·
It started with a broken Swiss army watch (now repaired), got my little Citizen family together as seen in another thread. Since my collection has expanded somewhat to include Seiko I thought I would start a new place to post photos including a DeepBlue Sea Ram.
20151121_134752.jpg

My new favorite is the Seiko SUN025 (white face).

See less See more
#4 ·
Some really cool kit there. Well done. :thumbsup:

#6 ·
If you were to blank out the names on these watches, you really couldn't tell them aparts from, Tags, Tudors, etc. They are top quality watches for very reasonable money. I had look at a Citizen Royal Marines Commando Titinum ltd edtion yesterday, I put up against Tudor and was shockingly surprised!. Citizen £500. Tudor £3000!.

I have a couple Tags but seem to end up wearing my Citizen more often.

#18 ·
Just thought I would post a couple of pics again. This one shows my SNZH with replacement blue bezel insert, SUN021P1 on the SUN019P1 bracelet and looks fantastic (the rubber strap is really comfortable though - shown next to the de-shrouded 019), the Autozilla on Isofrane and a couple of my sales forum buys back on bracelets, the Blumo has the Marinemaster clasp fitted as well.

20160407_064759.jpg

The next one is the collection as it stands today.

20160407_065129.jpg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.