• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Helson

Helson Watch on the forum

Hello everybody,

This is William from Helson.

First of all, many thanks to Roy, owner of the watch forum, for his invitation to join. Much appreciate. He provides this great platform for you and us.

I don’t think it necessary to spend more words on the introduction to our company, ‘cause you can find it on the homepage of our website: www.helsonwatch.com.  Some of you might have already owned a Helson watch or known something about Helson. I’m here trying to answer questions as quick and detailed as I can. However, due to the time difference, my answer might be late for some hours. Pls understand this point.

If you have any comment, suggestion, or any photo of Helson watch to share on the forum, that would be highly appreciated.

You will also get the necessary information about the new models here. So pls stay close to this forum with us.

All the best and I will be here for all of you.

William

• Like 2

I like the Skin Diver and hope to own one, one day.

I like the Skin Diver and hope to own one, one day.

It's discontinued. Good luck and hope you can find one.

Welcome to the forum William.

Martin

Thank you, Martin.:biggrin:

Welcome to the forum William :) 

Many thanks for your kindness and great effort.

• Like 2

Hi William, welcome and will you be making a Titanium or brass 40mm SharkDiver? Any chance of antimagnetic too?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum William :) Just to say that my 40mm Sharkdiver is one of my all time favourite watches & I really can't see me ever selling it :thumbsup:  

• Like 1

Hi William, welcome and will you be making a Titanium or brass 40mm SharkDiver? Any chance of antimagnetic too?

I don't hear any plan for a Ti or Brass SD40, Ventura. SD40 is too slim to put the antimagnetic plates. Sorry for no positive answer. 

Welcome to the forum William :) Just to say that my 40mm Sharkdiver is one of my all time favourite watches & I really can't see me ever selling it :thumbsup:  

Glad to hear that you like it!

• Like 1

Welcome to the friendly watch Forum.

I'm bound to ask, is there any chance of a discount for Forum members?

Edited by Fulminata
  • Like 1

Welcome, I'm liking the look of the brass and bronze models, especially the shark diver. Another wish list addition...-)

• Like 1

Welcome, I'm liking the look of the brass and bronze models, especially the shark diver. Another wish list addition...-)

Mine arrived last week and I'll do a review soon. Absolutely love it, amazing quality for the price :)large.helson.jpg.ffd8e1204b5d6a64ca49a17

• Like 3

Looking good and you've gone for the blue dial too. I'm a sucker for a blue dial...-) your image has changed my view on the date window too. Looks better in your image than the website and I think I'd go date over no date now. Look forward to the review. Are you going to let the brass age naturally or help it along.?

I just need the cars, vet and kids bills to ease off and I may get to treat myself. Although I guess I should bolster the megaquartz repair fund really, over a new watch. This watch ownership lark is hard...-;(

• Like 1

The dial is black, I'll let it age naturally :yes:

• Like 2

Black dial, I stand corrected and my eyes must be due for testing. Lol-) either way it's still a nice watch. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Hi William,

Welcome to the forum!

just a a quick question... Are there any uk stockists/retailers which stock Helson?

Promotion will be during the Xmas period.

Hi William,

Welcome to the forum!

just a a quick question... Are there any uk stockists/retailers which stock Helson?

All our watches are shipped from HongKong. No distributor or retailers anywhere else.

• Like 1

Promotion will be during the Xmas period.

Hi William,

Welcome to the forum!

Does that mean UK buyers will get hit by customs?

All our watches are shipped from HongKong. No distributor or retailers anywhere else.

On 10/17/2015 at 21:29, Roy said:

I didn't pay any customs on mine :) 

What is the secret? Which delivery services to use?

Many thanks

Dimi