• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
LÜM-TEC

Rose Gold?

LÜM-TEC    48

Following SBryantgb's recent thread about gold watches, here's the rose gold V4 with ETA 2824-2 movement. Also available in other finishes if you're not so keen on gold.

v4-11.jpg?gl=GB

hughlle    4,143

I like the watch, but cannot stand rose gold.  Howevee that is largely in part because of the recent surge of "i need attention" phones.  I dont want someone to say hey,  my iphone is rose gold too! :p

I love watches with the date at 4:30

LÜM-TEC    48

I like the watch, but cannot stand rose gold.  Howevee that is largely in part because of the recent surge of "i need attention" phones.  I dont want someone to say hey,  my iphone is rose gold too! :p

How about this one - the V1?

v1-6_1.jpg?gl=GB

Or the V2?

v2-5.jpg?gl=GB

hughlle    4,143

v1-6_1.jpg?gl=GB

Or the V2?

v2-5.jpg?gl=GB

It's a really nice dial, but i'm more of a dress watch guy so the case is a little bit too industrial for me. Looks like it could take a hell of a beating though.

Davey P    5,714

v1-6_1.jpg?gl=GB

Now THAT is a cracker! :thumbsup:

Rotundus    2,649

missed this thread somehow, like the rose gold - is there a 'non date' version ?

Toddy101    1,438
2 hours ago, LÜM-TEC said:

Thank you :thumbsup:

Just had a look at buying one, if I do I think a divorce would be on the cards.....hmmmmm.

Muddy D    498

I'd quite like to own all of these, they really float my boat.  I'd not heard of the brand before though they are stylish, look a bit different and also appear durable, most of the things I like in a modern watch. I love the synergy between the dial and the chapter ring