• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
federico.85

Longines Legend Diver (No Date). Where to find?

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I am desperately looking for a Legend Diver No Date and I cannot find one anywhere in the UK.

I know the model without the date has been discontinued by Longines and replaced with the date one, but maybe someone among you knows where to find a good used one or a shop (possibly in London) that can order one or could still have some pieces in stock. 

I would also be interested in the original (vintage) model.

Thanks

110306d1280257361-longines-legend-diver-

I do see them on e-bay, but not necessarily from a UK seller.  Is that a delimiting factor in your purchase?

1 person likes this

I do see them on e-bay, but not necessarily from a UK seller.  Is that a delimiting factor in your purchase?

I think the no-date version is better looking and it will probably acquire a certain value over time, especially if Longines has not any intention to reissue them. On average I prefer online shops to eBay, however if that is the only solution I will continue scouting. 

Thanks for the reply!

Here you go:

e-bay item # 111743620866

Full kit and seller says it still has a year of mfg. warranty left.

NO idea if the price is reasonable or not, as I don't stalk these; seller is willing to entertain offers though ...

Edited by PDXWatchCollector

Hi, thanks. I have found a number of ebay auctions abroad. I wanted to find something in the Uk. Thanks anyway! ;)

OK ... here you go: Item # 231675430254

This time it's a UK seller ...

Are you still looking for one??

On 5/13/2017 at 17:00, Jim Barr UK said:

Are you still looking for one??

Hi Jim! Yes, but unfortunately I don't have much money to spend this month. Are you selling one? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No dates have long since disappeared from dealers and can fetch upwards of £1,250 on the bay. The originals can fetch £5-6k so I hope you have deep pockets as you have expensive tastes. 

Edited by Padders
1 person likes this

On 5/18/2017 at 07:52, Padders said:

No dates have long since disappeared from dealers and can fetch upwards of £1,250 on the bay. The originals can fetch £5-6k so I hope you have deep pockets as you have expensive tastes. 

Hello Padders! Thank you for your answer. Yes I know that they have disappeared and I know that vintage pieces are quite expensive. When I will have the money I will think about it.