• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
mach 0.0013137

Apeks Owners Club

Of the three `versions` of this excellent watch I have to say I prefer this one. I`m not keen on the little diver drawing on one of the others, I  also prefer the short `brand` name & think the yellow logo brightens up the watch :biggrin:

APEKS AP0406-6, PROFESSIONAL 500M, Seiko cal.VX 42.

ApeksDSC_0534_zpsb90c09fd.gif

Edited by mach 0.0013137
  • Like 2

Is there a mod around? I think this thread should be titled "Apeks" not "Apex"...

Oh, hello Mach...didn't see you there.

Hee hee hee!!

That's a beauty Mac, Almost as nice as those OM's :thumbsup: (Only jesting, It's much better looking :yes: )

John :smile:

Just got my hands on the 1000m model. This one has a HEV at 9. I've taken it off the rubber strap and put it on a sharkmesh, which I think suits it very well.

20180609_140644.jpg.06548c74ddc15cd04acc0cedbeb2a7e7.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice indeed, :thumbsup:   46mm Ø  ??

Was looking myself at a few online outlets at the weekend. Images I've seen elsewhere show the watch with a heavy looking

bracelet ( president?) which I would prefer, so stalling with a buy until I know I can obtain the bracelet. Any ideas?  

49 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Just got my hands on the 1000m model. This one has a HEV at 9. I've taken it off the rubber strap and put it on a sharkmesh, which I think suits it very well.

Looks naff ...glad I sold it :tongue:

You need a cressi 500m next pm me when you are ready :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BobJ said:

Very nice indeed, :thumbsup:   46mm Ø  ??

Was looking myself at a few online outlets at the weekend. Images I've seen elsewhere show the watch with a heavy looking

bracelet ( president?) which I would prefer, so stalling with a buy until I know I can obtain the bracelet. Any ideas?  

Just obtained this beauty from another member (jsud2002) here last weekend. Did a thread about it....

These are available from dive companies advertising on the bay for under £130. Watchgecko do some really nice bracelets...https://www.watchgecko.com

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Just obtained this beauty from another member (jsud2002) here last weekend. Did a thread about it....

These are available from dive companies advertising on the bay for under £130. Watchgecko do some really nice bracelets...https://www.watchgecko.com

Many thanks for the info and links Roger, :thumbsup:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Hmmm, methinks one of those would go rather well on my other wrist :biggrin:

• Haha 1