Watch Repairs

66 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm expanding the watch repair side of the business. I can now offer a guaranteed reliable high quality service on all makes of watches, parts supply etc.

Email me with enquiries at sales@rltwatches.com or PM etc.

Posted

Sounds great to me. Especially as I just sent you my 29'. I'm sure the service will be well used on the forum Roy and good luck with it all.

Posted

Sounds great to me. Especially as I just sent you my 29'. I'm sure the service will be well used on the forum Roy and good luck with it all.

Thank You,

Posted

Nice one , Roy! :thumbsup:

Posted

Thats great to hear Roy. Good to see you promoting your services more. :superman2:

Posted

Wishing you all the best with it Roy!

Posted

is there a pricelist or is it based on what we need? - great to know - watch repair shops are becoming scarce near me!

Posted

I wish you all the best with your business expansion. Will part of the repair service include removing dinks and scratches from case work?

Posted

Good news Roy, it really is :yes:

Posted

Brilliant news! A good watch maker is few and far between.

Posted

Good luck with it all Roy :)

Posted

I'm expanding the watch repair side of the business. I can now offer a guaranteed reliable high quality service on all makes of watches, parts supply etc.

Hi Roy

Will this only be for mechanical watches & will you be offering any restoration services?

Cheers

R

Posted

Hi Roy

Will this only be for mechanical watches & will you be offering any restoration services?

Cheers

R

Mechanical Quartz etc, restoration as well :)

Posted

:thumbup:

nothing for you at the moment but at least i know where to get hold of you.

Posted

Hi Roy

Cheers

R

Mechanical Quartz etc, restoration as well :)

Hi Roy

I have sent you an email regarding a Seiko H357 5000 that I would like to get repaired / refurbished, hope this is ok.

Cheers

R

Posted

Arghh!!! Bad timing Roy......on the 6th I sent a Rolex to another well known independant repairer for a suspected replacement mainspring.......oh well next time the mainspring breaks in one of my Rolex eh? :wheelchair:

Good luck with the new venture.

Posted

Roy, I have a Panerai homage (it's a Getat one) and it has stopped working. Would you have an issue with repairing it? It has a sterile dial.

Mark

Posted

Good news!

Posted

Thank's for quick reply to my email t w steel watch repair.will get the watch sent off as soon as WIFE allows :D

Posted

I'm not allowed to PM yet so asking here. I have acquired a MuDu 30 jewel watch which is really nice but not working properly. Someone has been "at it" before and there are a couple of screws missing (one holds a winding gear in place) and there was what looked to be a wire "spring" that was broken underneath it. The other screw that I can see missing is a movement holding screw.

Could you acquire the bits?

I have had it running but it stops after a few hours so needs a service as well I would have thought.

Thanks for your time reading this.

Dave.

Posted

Good to see that you're back doing the good stuff Roy, I have a Longines requiring some attention in near future, after the rush has died down

Posted

Please email me with repair requests at : sales@rltwatches.com and I will get back to you asap.

Posted

Hello Roy

Can you please let me know if you can replace crystal on a Seiko 6119 5400 which i bought in the 70`s. Have tried but failed to get part, hope you can help.

David.

Posted

Please email me with repair requests at : sales@rltwatches.com and I will get back to you asap.

Hello Roy

Can you please let me know if you can replace crystal on a Seiko 6119 5400 which i bought in the 70`s. Have tried but failed to get part, hope you can help.

David.

David, have you emailed Roy?

Posted

Email enq sent.