UK Watch Forum banner

Great Site For Tinkerers

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  PSJ6372 
#1 ·
#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just the job! :thumbsup: Saves a lot of experimentation and head scratching.
Agreed. :thumbsup:

That's where I found the 'borrowed' 7T32 movement shot (with the 2 crown release levers marked).

See: http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=22197&view=findpost&p=600428

Though it still temporarily left me with a bit of head scratching to do myself. :umnik2:

But if I'd read what Aron had written, properly:

What I did was pull the crown out to different setting positions and then I was able to notice that the level appeared only in one position. Once I saw the lever, I was able to push down on the lever and the crown/stem came out. So try putting the crown in different setting positions and you will probably see the lever you need to push in one of the setting positions.

#5 ·
very interesting! I'll start the laborious task of printing these as PDFs :yes:

#12 ·
"Chronograph pushers:

A note about the pushers in a chronograph. There may be a small plastic "U shaped clip" that prevents the pusher from coming out of the watch. Be very careful not to lose this little piece of plastic. If you have to work on small parts that could "fly away", work on them in a plastic bag. If you lose this U clip, a chrono gasket works well and in fact may be an improvement for water resistance."

I like that idea...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.