• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
martinzx

Add Your Latest USSR Editions

just waiting for mine to turn up its a wyler code-R SPETSNAZ ceramic titanium carbon fiber

limited edition of only 50 ill post pics when it arives

A new (used) one arrived today  :to_become_senile:

5039664628_eb37e23360.jpg

Love it, really like calendar at 6pm   :thumbup:

Edited by martinzx

just waiting for mine to turn up its a wyler code-R SPETSNAZ ceramic titanium carbon fiber

Would love to see it, but i think your are in the wrong section  :partytime:

Would love to see it, but i think your are in the wrong section  :partytime:

Would love to own it but I'm in the wrong income bracket :partytime::partytime:

A wrist shot Raketa Perpetual calendar

img00518201010011725mod.jpg

Thats one that i do like a bundle.Hi and thanks for the very useful information you guys answering my post.do appretiate. cheers terry

My latest is this 40mm aluminium cased Ural from the early 60s made at the Chelyabinsk Watch Factory.

It's not actually arrived yet, these are the seller's pics.....

ural-mvgc-1.jpg

ural-mvgc-2.jpg

ural-mvgc-8.jpg

ural-mvgc-7.jpg

Cheers :)

I ilke that very much; I had a similar white dialled version, but that's much nicer.

Aluminium case, right?

This arrived today... :bag:

lenin002.jpg

I think it would have worked a lot better if the dial was all yellow or red. That white ring is a bit lame. I always liked this kind of propaganda paintings but I'm not seeing myself wearing this one much. That's what happens when you combine Bushmills, lack of sleep and ebay :D

Hi Kutusov

It may not be one i would chose, but another one for the collection nevertheless  :to_become_senile:

Hi Kutusov

It may not be one i would chose, but another one for the collection nevertheless  :to_become_senile:

I made a point of wearing it all day today just to see what people would have to say about it... You know what? No one gives a flying **** about what watch I'm wearing or not :P :D

Hi Kutusov

It may not be one i would chose, but another one for the collection nevertheless   :to_become_senile:

I made a point of wearing it all day today just to see what people would have to say about it... You know what? No one gives a flying **** about what watch I'm wearing or not  :P   :D

I have said before wristwatches are a little like neckties its our personal taste, if you like that is all that matters, wear it in good health my friend  :thumbup:

Here we go again.must stop one of these days.latest thanks to paul.very pleased with it and wears better on leather.

DSCF1519.jpg

DSCF1518.jpg

DSCF1517.jpg

only got it two hours ago.

Hey it looks great, also noticed you snapped it up sharpish ! :thumbsup:

Well done

BR

Martin

Hey it looks great, also noticed you snapped it up sharpish ! thumbsup.gif

Well done

BR

Martin

hi Martin.yes as i told you earlier wanted a couple of russians for my collection.got to slow down a bit now though.710 keeps getting to the post man before me.i would just like one of those that Kutusov was flashing in raketa paketa post.keeping my eye out.cheers terry

i would just like one of those that Kutusov was flashing in raketa paketa post.keeping my eye out.cheers terry

A perpetual calender? They aren't particularly hard to get in the bay, in fact I think there were 3 or 4 for sale a few days ago. You might have to be a bit patient if you want one in very good/mint condition though, some of them are in pretty bad shape...

Lush also made a similar model with a quartz movement. They are bit more expensive though... good hunting!

i would just like one of those that Kutusov was flashing in raketa paketa post.keeping my eye out.cheers terry

A perpetual calender? They aren't particularly hard to get in the bay, in fact I think there were 3 or 4 for sale a few days ago. You might have to be a bit patient if you want one in very good/mint condition though, some of them are in pretty bad shape...

Lush also made a similar model with a quartz movement. They are bit more expensive though... good hunting!

thanks,i`ll keep looking and i know once i set my sights on something it won`t be long.cheers

This one is here thanks to Julian Latham... a pleasure to do business with you!! :thumbup:

Poljot Strela reissued 3133. It's not the new and bigger reissued Sturmanskie which honestly I don't like so much. This one is an early 2000's and it's closer to the original one in size and proportions. What is also great about this white one is that you get the best of both worlds: it's a dial like the black Sekonda with paddle hands and no numbers but it's also a white dial like many of the cosmonaut and initial Strelas.

So enough talk and time for a couple of pics (night-shots which is my handicap... although I think they turned out OK this time)

strela061.jpg

strela079.jpg

:crybaby: Now that's just showing off!!!!!

Great buy mate :thumbsup: I keep spotting them on the 'bay at twice the price you paid & yours looks really tidy.

Great buy mate :thumbsup: I keep spotting them on the 'bay at twice the price you paid & yours looks really tidy.

Thx!!Now I need one black Sekonda... Mach, if you're reading this...

...yeah yeah, I know... I'll go take my pills! :D

This one is here thanks to Julian Latham... a pleasure to do business with you!!  :thumbup:  

Poljot Strela reissued 3133. It's not the new and bigger reissued Sturmanskie which honestly I don't like so much. This one is an early 2000's and it's closer to the original one in size and proportions. What is also great about this white one is that you get the best of both worlds: it's a dial like the black Sekonda with paddle hands and no numbers but it's also a white dial like many of the cosmonaut and initial Strelas.

So enough talk and time for a couple of pics (night-shots which is my handicap... although I think they turned out OK this time)

strela061.jpg

strela079.jpg

Well done, its stunning, & I love it   :man_in_love: & maybe I am out off order here, but if you ever sell it please give me 1st refusal  :thumbup:

Edited by martinzx

You know it`s for the best :doctor: :lol:

Loving your white Strela BTW :wub:

Edited by mach 0.0013137

You know it`s for the best :doctor: :lol:

Loving your white Strela BTW :wub:

yes, a lovable white Strela not so big to throw you down, not so modern to appear unsuitable to russian watchmaking :man_in_love:

And since everybody must improve oneself, always, you should really try to catch that black Sekonda you're dreaming of... did I ever show you mine? :hypocrite:

3901170300_d828601d33.jpg

• Like 1

I Just got this today its a 21 Jewel Calendar Slava, I dont often used the word minter but this really is, it is lightly engraved on the back case 13th Jan 1976!!

I am very happy with it indeed.   :thumbup: Not the best picture because of lack of daylight.............

img00530201010081642.jpg