• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
martinzx

Add Your Latest USSR Editions

martinzx    5,124

Hi Comrades

Please feel free to add your latest USSR additions

Here the latest of mine covering three decades, 1960's, 70s, 80,s

Kirovskie 1960's Raketa 1970's Vostok 1980's

img00314201009171719.th.jpg

Please add to this post I am fascinated by the watches we collect & would love to see your latest additions :thumbup:

Thanks n Regards

Martin

Edited by martinzx

dapper    2,211

My latest is this 40mm aluminium cased Ural from the early 60s made at the Chelyabinsk Watch Factory.

It's not actually arrived yet, these are the seller's pics.....

ural-mvgc-1.jpg

ural-mvgc-2.jpg

ural-mvgc-8.jpg

ural-mvgc-7.jpg

Cheers :)

Kutusov    522

Well, I already posted my latest arrival, it's this one:

polyarnie031.jpg

Latest acquisition was today at 6AM with many, many Bushmills in my head but it went ok for a change :P : Wasn't a bargain but it came close to that...

85717358.jpg

I still hadn't this dial nor a Ministry case, so... I was hesitating about getting these with white or green numbers but figured the white digits clash less with the golden markers... It's an incoming, will see how that turns out...

martinzx    5,124

My latest is this 40mm aluminium cased Ural from the early 60s made at the Chelyabinsk Watch Factory.

ural-mvgc-1.jpg

ural-mvgc-2.jpg

ural-mvgc-8.jpg

ural-mvgc-7.jpg

Cheers  :)

What a great watch, I have only seen a few of these & never with that gray/green dial, nice watch & a great find   :)

Edited by martinzx

martinzx    5,124

Well, I already posted my latest arrival, it's this one:

polyarnie031.jpg

Latest acquisition was today at 6AM with many, many Bushmills in my head but it went ok for a change  :P : Wasn't a bargain but it came close to that...

85717358.jpg

I still hadn't this dial nor a Ministry case, so... I was hesitating about getting these with white or green numbers but figured the white digits clash less with the golden markers... It's an incoming, will see how that turns out...

I would like to see more pics changes the look completely with a bracelet :thumbup:  

martinzx    5,124

Hi Comrades

Please feel free to add your latest USSR additions

Here the latest of mine covering three decades, 1960's, 70s, 80,s

Kirovskie 1960's Raketa 1970's Vostok 1980's

img00314201009171719.th.jpg

Please add to this post I am fascinated by the watches we collect & would love to see your latest additions  :thumbup:

Thanks n Regards

Martin

here are some individual pics, Kirovskie 1960's

18994893.jpg

Raketa 1970's

38500335.jpg

Vostok 1980's

60798454.jpg

Kutusov    522

I would like to see more pics changes the look completely with a bracelet :thumbup:  

Well, the one I got isn't the one in the pic, actually mine is coming on a black nylon strap. :thumbup:

But I agree with you completely, a bracelet changes the look on the watch, particularly the shape of the case because of fixed end pieces (only my opinion). That's part of the reason I don't favour them much, especially on cushions cases like these ones are...

Some great Russian watches on show again.

My latest and last for some time,Rare early cyrillic dial, strela from 1963.

5c2qvpqr.jpg

Regards,

Russ

Kutusov    522

Regards,

Russ

:notworthy: :notworthy:

The Strelas are all beautiful watches, no matter the edition...

martinzx    5,124

5c2qvpqr.jpg

Regards,

Russ

Russ,

mate what can i say, I seen it on your blog & I was hoping you would post it here, stunning watch & the year I was born.....lol .....class watch....  :thumbup:  !!

Draygo    1,609

5c2qvpqr.jpg

Regards,

Russ

Absolutely lovely, Russ.

Draygo    1,609

My most recent and therefore current favourite is this octagonal case black bezel 'antimagnetic' Amphibia. I'm particularly keen on the dial with triangular markers - don't see these that often. The dial's not in great nick, though ...and the antimag shield's missing! So, far from perfect, but nevertheless, I really like this combination.

1e193a12.png

Kutusov    522

My most recent and therefore current favourite is this octagonal case black bezel 'antimagnetic' Amphibia. I'm particularly keen on the dial with triangular markers - don't see these that often. The dial's not in great nick, though ...and the antimag shield's missing! So, far from perfect, but nevertheless, I really like this combination.

It's great, makes me think of old Omega models, maybe I'm thinking along the line of the Railmasters mixed with Seamasters...

What's the antimagnetic shield? That cover between the movement and the case-back?

dapper    2,211

ural-mvgc-1.jpg

Cheers  :)

What a great watch, I have only seen a few of these & never with that gray/green dial, nice watch & a great find   :)

Cheers Matinzx :) I was wondering about the colour of the dial. The seller described it as black but, as you say, it does appear gray/green in the pics. I suppose it may be the lighting or fading over time - soon see anyway :wink:

Draygo    1,609

What's the antimagnetic shield? That cover between the movement and the case-back?

Exactly - a loose disk - with a lip that makes it kind of like a small dish with vertical walls of about 2mm. Easy to find. Or avoid big magnets :D

Kutusov    522

Exactly - a loose disk - with a lip that makes it kind of like a small dish with vertical walls of about 2mm. Easy to find. Or avoid big magnets :D

Yeah, I've seen those... never thought about what they might be, guessed it was some kind of regular cover... :bag:

Thanks to everyone for the very kind comments.Martin, i am still looking for my birthyear watch [1960],i think i shall be waiting for a while yet.

Regards,

Russ,

mach 0.0013137    10,157

It`s been sometime since I added to my Russian collection but I`m hoping (finances allowing) in the not too distant future to obtain a recently serviced white dialed Sekonda 3017 which is obviously far to small for it`s present owner :wink2: :P

Edited by mach 0.0013137

Kutusov    522

amphmin094.jpg

More (bad) photos in here:

http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=58871&st=0

Vaurien    3

Wanderful Strela, Russ Cook! :man_in_love:

My last arrived russian watch, but not the last :hypocrite:

4992237337_d756413f80.jpg

On the wrist:

4992846934_f779a189ed.jpg

Kutusov    522

My last arrived russian watch, but not the last :hypocrite:

Very cool!!! Me wants one!!! :man_in_love: