Add Your Latest Russian & USSR Editions

329K views 4K replies 181 participants last post by  countsimond 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi Comrades

Please feel free to add your latest USSR additions

Here the latest of mine covering three decades, 1960's, 70s, 80,s

Kirovskie 1960's Raketa 1970's Vostok 1980's

img00314201009171719.th.jpg

Please add to this post I am fascinated by the watches we collect & would love to see your latest additions :thumbup:

Thanks n Regards

Martin

See less See more
#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
My latest is this 40mm aluminium cased Ural from the early 60s made at the Chelyabinsk Watch Factory.

It's not actually arrived yet, these are the seller's pics.....

ural-mvgc-1.jpg

ural-mvgc-2.jpg

ural-mvgc-8.jpg

ural-mvgc-7.jpg

Cheers  :)
What a great watch, I have only seen a few of these & never with that gray/green dial, nice watch & a great find   :)

#3 ·
Well, I already posted my latest arrival, it's this one:

polyarnie031.jpg

Latest acquisition was today at 6AM with many, many Bushmills in my head but it went ok for a change :p : Wasn't a bargain but it came close to that...

85717358.jpg

I still hadn't this dial nor a Ministry case, so... I was hesitating about getting these with white or green numbers but figured the white digits clash less with the golden markers... It's an incoming, will see how that turns out...

#5 ·
Well, I already posted my latest arrival, it's this one:

polyarnie031.jpg

Latest acquisition was today at 6AM with many, many Bushmills in my head but it went ok for a change  :p : Wasn't a bargain but it came close to that...

85717358.jpg

I still hadn't this dial nor a Ministry case, so... I was hesitating about getting these with white or green numbers but figured the white digits clash less with the golden markers... It's an incoming, will see how that turns out...
I would like to see more pics changes the look completely with a bracelet :thumbup: Â

#6 ·
Hi Comrades

Please feel free to add your latest USSR additions

Here the latest of mine covering three decades, 1960's, 70s, 80,s

Kirovskie 1960's Raketa 1970's Vostok 1980's

[IMG alt="img00314201009171719.th.j...img268/8890/img00314201009171719.th.jpg[/IMG]

Please add to this post I am fascinated by the watches we collect & would love to see your latest additions  :thumbup:

Thanks n Regards

Martin
here are some individual pics, Kirovskie 1960's

[IMG alt="18994893.jpg"]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1847/18994893.jpg[/IMG]

Raketa 1970's

[IMG alt="38500335.jpg"]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3273/38500335.jpg[/IMG]

Vostok 1980's

[IMG alt="60798454.jpg"]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7986/60798454.jpg[/IMG]

#12 ·
My most recent and therefore current favourite is this octagonal case black bezel 'antimagnetic' Amphibia. I'm particularly keen on the dial with triangular markers - don't see these that often. The dial's not in great nick, though ...and the antimag shield's missing! So, far from perfect, but nevertheless, I really like this combination.

1e193a12.png

#13 ·
My most recent and therefore current favourite is this octagonal case black bezel 'antimagnetic' Amphibia. I'm particularly keen on the dial with triangular markers - don't see these that often. The dial's not in great nick, though ...and the antimag shield's missing! So, far from perfect, but nevertheless, I really like this combination.
It's great, makes me think of old Omega models, maybe I'm thinking along the line of the Railmasters mixed with Seamasters...

What's the antimagnetic shield? That cover between the movement and the case-back?

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
It`s been sometime since I added to my Russian collection but I`m hoping (finances allowing) in the not too distant future to obtain a recently serviced white dialed Sekonda 3017 which is obviously far to small for it`s present owner :wink2: :p

#27 ·
I knew he`d see sense :p

Sekonda, Poljot cal. 3017 19 Jewels circa mid 1960s

SekondaDSC_0030.jpg

#21 ·
Wanderful Strela, Russ Cook! :man_in_love:

My last arrived russian watch, but not the last :hypocrite:

4992237337_d756413f80.jpg

On the wrist:

4992846934_f779a189ed.jpg

#32 ·
Thanks guys, I am rather pleased with it :D

The only worrying thing is I`m begining to get the urge to find an old Strela to go with the Sekondas :eek: :lol:

#42 ·
Nice one Alan, I love mine...

UralIMG_0075.jpg

BTW how did you come by the early `60s date for it?

The only reference I`ve come across at www.USSRwatches.info lists it as being circa "1951-50's"

#43 ·
This is the last one that I got.

img1110c.jpg

Can't compete with you guys yet as I've only just started collecting, but it's great to see such nice watches to aspire to.

#59 ·
This arrived today... :bag:

lenin002.jpg

I think it would have worked a lot better if the dial was all yellow or red. That white ring is a bit lame. I always liked this kind of propaganda paintings but I'm not seeing myself wearing this one much. That's what happens when you combine Bushmills, lack of sleep and ebay :D

#65 ·
Hey it looks great, also noticed you snapped it up sharpish !
thumbsup.gif

Well done

BR

Martin
hi Martin.yes as i told you earlier wanted a couple of russians for my collection.got to slow down a bit now though.710 keeps getting to the post man before me.i would just like one of those that Kutusov was flashing in raketa paketa post.keeping my eye out.cheers terry

#68 ·
This one is here thanks to Julian Latham... a pleasure to do business with you!! :thumbup:

Poljot Strela reissued 3133. It's not the new and bigger reissued Sturmanskie which honestly I don't like so much. This one is an early 2000's and it's closer to the original one in size and proportions. What is also great about this white one is that you get the best of both worlds: it's a dial like the black Sekonda with paddle hands and no numbers but it's also a white dial like many of the cosmonaut and initial Strelas.

So enough talk and time for a couple of pics (night-shots which is my handicap... although I think they turned out OK this time)

strela061.jpg

strela079.jpg

#71 · (Edited by Moderator)
This one is here thanks to Julian Latham... a pleasure to do business with you!!  :thumbup: Â

Poljot Strela reissued 3133. It's not the new and bigger reissued Sturmanskie which honestly I don't like so much. This one is an early 2000's and it's closer to the original one in size and proportions. What is also great about this white one is that you get the best of both worlds: it's a dial like the black Sekonda with paddle hands and no numbers but it's also a white dial like many of the cosmonaut and initial Strelas.

So enough talk and time for a couple of pics (night-shots which is my handicap... although I think they turned out OK this time)

strela061.jpg

strela079.jpg
Well done, its stunning, & I love it   :man_in_love: & maybe I am out off order here, but if you ever sell it please give me 1st refusal :thumbup:

#69 ·
:crybaby: Now that's just showing off!!!!!

Great buy mate :thumbsup: I keep spotting them on the 'bay at twice the price you paid & yours looks really tidy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.