• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Heratat

Shelly, writer, reviewer, nice gal

Hi all, great to be around you, finally. I'm Shelly, a writer and editor in a newspaper - a very busy person (which is the perfect excuse for when I don't want to do something;). Keeping track on time is crucial for me.

Also, I'm among the ones behind alltopreviews, the website I stumbled upon back in my college years. They helped me to avoid so many mistakes with their reviews and finally I'm able to be in their team. Very proud of my first review of Dissertationteam.com, couldn't fight the temptation to brag:)

So, what have you been up to here?

5 minutes ago, Heratat said:

Welcome!

Your now amongst a group of mainly, philanthropist's, benefactors & raconteur's. :biggrin:

P.S. We like watches as well :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Biker said:

Is this not spam?

:yes:

9 hours ago, Heratat said:

Fine, did a bit of gardening today, adjusted the clearance on my motorcycle clutch, and went for a walk.