• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Roger the Dodger

Public thank you to Davey P from the wife!

Davey P Pmd me the other night and asked me for my address as he had something 'Er Indoors might like. It was after I'd mentioned that she loves 'sparkly' watches and had chosen a Schwarovski item when we were away last week. Today, a box turned up and SWMBO went into a frenzy as I gave the box to her. Inside was a 'Spirit' watch....very, very sparkly indeed. She is over the moon with it, and I rather think you could be on a promise, Dave! :laughing2dw:

Joking aside, what a lovely gesture from a top bloke....this was completely FOC and really is what this place is all about. Have made a donation to the forum towards upkeep.Thanks, Dave! :thumbsup:

Spirit watch.

Spirit watch.

• Like 6

You and your missus are easily pleased mate :laughing2dw:  But I'm glad she liked it anyway, and it looks good on her, nice one :thumbsup:

I should make it clear to everyone that this was part of a package from the Guvnor, Roy, in last year's Secret Santa, so technically he should get the thanks, not me.  Also, as I mentioned in my PM, if the diamonds turn out to be real I want it back............ :tongue:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Also, as I mentioned in my PM, if the diamonds turn out to be real I want it back............ :tongue:

Well after we read that, she rubbed the stones across the corner of the mirror and it fell off...does that mean they're real?......:laughing2dw:

2 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Well after we read that, she rubbed the stones across the corner of the mirror and it fell off...does that mean they're real?......:laughing2dw:

Yes, send it back, I'll PM my address to you now... :tongue:

:rltrlt:

• Haha 1

When I read the title of this post..... I thought..... well, err.... I won't tell you what I thought. 

But suffice to say the actual content, although much much different to my warped version of events, has been very rewarding ... and dare I say it ... stylish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1