• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Roger's Great 15000 Post Giveaway.

Up for grabs is this brand new, never worn before Superdry watch which is the prize in this giveaway for my 15000th post. Just add your name to enter. Minimum of 50 posts required.

• Like 1

15,000! Wow, that's some achievement - congrats on that total and for the time and effort of being a mod as well! :thumbsup:

And good luck to whoever gets the watch.

• Like 1

Excellent stuff mate, congratulations on your 15,000 "meaningful" posts......... :whistle:

You've got my contact details for sending this prize, haven't you? :laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 08:12, Roger the Dodger said:

Roger's Great 15000 Post Giveaway.

Up for grabs is this brand new, never worn before Superdry watch which is the prize in this giveaway for my 15000th post. Just add your name to enter. Minimum of 50 posts required

Where am I supposed to find the time to write 50 posts about this?

:whistle:

It is a lovely gesture though Rog :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

CONGRATS ROGER! :notworthy:

15000 IS AN MILESTONE I WON'T LIVE LOG ENOUGH TO REACH...

• Thanks 1

Wow congratulations Roger I can only imagine how long it would take me to achieve this milestone

• Thanks 1

Well done Roger. I have achieved 227 (or is it now 228?) posts in 10 years, so I have no chance of ever reaching such a number

• Thanks 1

Giveaway Winners

[[Template raffles/front/view/memberRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Giveaway Winners

1. [[Template raffles/front/view/memberRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't know why this is showing here, but if you go to the actual giveaway, you will see that @Cyclops930 is the winner. Well done, and thanks for entering. PM me your address, and I will endeavour to get it away on Monday. Sorry Davey...missed out again, mate!:laughing2dw:

20 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Sorry Davey...missed out again, mate!:laughing2dw:

Don't worry mate, I've got my eye on Brummie's Apex and Roy's titanium Seiko, so I'm almost certain to win at least one of those (or maybe even both...?) :yahoo:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Davey P said:

Don't worry mate, I've got my eye on Brummie's Apex and Roy's titanium Seiko, so I'm almost certain to win at least one of those (or maybe even both...?) :yahoo:

I'm in both of those as well, so we'll have to see......:whistle:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I'm in both of those as well, so we'll have to see......:whistle:

Ooooh, fighting talk, I like it :laughing2dw:

• Haha 1