• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I finally got some free time to create my first quiz which is available now!  All things Only Fools and Horses related, and remember He/She Who Dares Wins!  :king:

Very good,  thank you. Sadly only managed 50% but really made me :mad0218:think 

• Like 1

I'm not a watcher of "Only Fools and Horses", and this is reflected in my score, 33%. Which I suppose is not to bad for guessing every single one of them. Or it could just be the law of averages.:thumbsup:.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, relaxer7 said:

Sorry for being a dipstick Del but how do I do the quiz?

image.png?w=500&c=1

:laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, relaxer7 said:

Sorry for being a dipstick Del but how do I do the quiz?

Well pal, Del here on hand to help out.  If you look at the top of the screen if you're using a laptop with your mince pies, you'll see quizzes, right John?  Now you look into the en-ter-tain-ment bit, and look for me quiz.  It's the creme de la menthe of quizzes.  If all else fails I'll send my bruvver Rodney round to help, cause he's got two GCEs you know, straight up.  No point sending Trig round, as "many people are born short of a shilling, but in his case God added VAT."  :thumbsup::king:

If it's mobile look at top right the bars and look for quizzes.  :king:

Edited by themysterybidder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, themysterybidder said:

You plonker!  :thumbsup::king:

It's just as well my names not Rodney.:)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RSR934 said:

It's just as well my names not Rodney.:)

Just as well, as I thought you were called Dave!  (Sorry, if you don't watch it you might not get that joke!)  :thumbsup:

Just now, themysterybidder said:

Just as well, as I thought you were called Dave!  (Sorry, if you don't watch it you might not get that joke!)  :thumbsup:

Sorry tmb. I'm called Paul but unfortunately your joke was wasted on me. I don't know why I could never get into it. I have tried to watch several times over the years and all of my family and friends like it and rave on about it, I just struggle with it. If it's any consolation, I do not struggle with it half as much as with Rab.C.Nesbitt.:bash:

• Haha 1

I have been working on another few.  Some soap (not Shield or Imperial Leather :thumbsup:) questions so I hope none of you don't mind admitting your guilty pleasures!  :yes:  Also, a general TV sitcom one.  :king:

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, themysterybidder said:

I have been working on another few.  Some soap (not Shield or Imperial Leather :thumbsup:) questions so I hope none of you don't mind admitting your guilty pleasures!  :yes:  Also, a general TV sitcom one.  :king:

Just managed to score 4 in the 'Soap' quiz...quite good as I've never watched one and just guessed all the answers! :laughing2dw:

28 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Just managed to score 4 in the 'Soap' quiz...quite good as I've never watched one and just guessed all the answers! :laughing2dw:

I think you deliberately answered wrong and are a secret soap fan!  :thumbsup::tongue:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, themysterybidder said:

I think you deliberately answered wrong and are a secret soap fan!  :thumbsup::tongue:

My television is never sullied with 'East-Coronation-Dale'...:laughing2dw:

1 minute ago, Roger the Dodger said:

My television is never sullied with 'East-Coronation-Dale'...:laughing2dw:

You should try the Scottish soap equivalent River City.  Slightly better than Take the High Road but only marginally. If you think Easties, Corrie and The Dales are bad you should try that!  :king:

@Roger the Dodger  River City meets Jack and Victor.  :)

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, themysterybidder said:

You should try the Scottish soap equivalent River City.  Slightly better than Take the High Road but only marginally. If you think Easties, Corrie and The Dales are bad you should try that!  :king:

@Roger the Dodger  River City meets Jack and Victor.  :)

I think I might need to overdose on Methotrexate, rather than subject myself to that....:laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I think I might need to overdose on Methotrexate, rather than subject myself to that....:laughing2dw:

Try my British TV Sitcom quiz, now available!  Get in quick and you'll be first on the leaderboard!  :thumbsup::king:

Could you please by any chance change the title of this topic to something like TMB's quiz, as I'm creating more.  Thanks.  :king:

18 hours ago, themysterybidder said:

Could you please by any chance change the title of this topic to something like TMB's quiz, as I'm creating more.  Thanks.  :king:

All sorted. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, themysterybidder said:

@Roger the Dodger Do I remember correctly, was it yourself or was it someone else I'm thinking of that likes Strictly Come Dancing?  :king:

Yes, it's one of my favourite programmes.

• Thanks 1