UK Watch Forum banner

2,500 posts giveaway

677 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  SBryantgb 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok, so that's a pretty rubbish post count for ten years, but a bit of a giveaway for you lovely chaps.

Five 24mm straps; a black milanese, a steam-punk type bracelet, a leather NATO, an unworn black/orange/grey NATO and a very bright orange rubber.

To win, you must reply to the following statement in EXACTLY ten words, no more, no less. The one with the most likes gets the straps.

"I like The Watch Forum because..._______________________________________________"

Enjoy! Closes 23:59 (BST) Sunday.

uGH6pLR.jpg

vXDyyQk.png

And I just noticed I've gone from a Moon Phase to a Tourbillon. :laugh:

See less See more
#4 ·
Congrats! :rltrlt: (Quality, not quantity, marks the man). No, I'm not participating, I don't have any watch with 24mm lugs.

Reactions: Filterlab
#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Carlsberg does not do watch forums but if it did

Please donate my prize to charity :thumbs_up:

Congrats an your anniversary

Reactions: DJH584
#7 ·
Excellent prize, I've got a few 24mm lugs that would suit those, nice one mate :thumbs_up:

"I like The Watch Forum because... it contains an excellent mix of people from all walks of life, all sharing a common interest, in a friendly and open environment"

Alternatively, it's because I've got too much time on my hands, and have literally got nothing better to do... :laughing2dw:

:rltrlt:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.