• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
RWP

Breil Marmite, any Marmite.

I have a few Breil  and this is one of the most Marmite.......so is it a yay or a nay ? :thumbsup:

41518372231_d4d3823b11_b.jpg

26648541747_1f4747ea13_b.jpg

Cant make my mind up, what do you reckon ?

Lets see some more Marmite :thumbsup:

Cheers

• Like 2

Oh, it's definitely a "yay" from me mate, that Breil looks bonkers (but in a good way! :laughing2dw:).

Probably a few Marmites in my collection, but the first one that springs to mind is the mighty TW Steel Goliath (an appropriate name if ever there was one...):

20170519_095913

Also, the carbon fibre iTime Phantom is probably an acquired taste for some people, thanks to its lairy Kawasaki green strap, and the gigantic 50mm case, of course:

2013-07-23 13.17.47

Unsurprisingly, I love both of them :tongue:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Filterlab said:

I'm sure the biker heads would like it. :)

Certainly not. :nono:

:laughing2dw:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yours is a yay Rog this is my yay or nay but don't really care as I like it. Off into hospital tomorrow for an op that involves a laser and camera going into where no man wants or thinks it could go. Back in circulation next week

.ZfK1s27.jpg

Edited by niveketak
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, artistmike said:

None of them.... THIS, ....  is a Marmite watch........

c4abefbe365c56bdafbffd40214cc305--marmit

Heartburn timer ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, niveketak said:

Yours is a yay Rog this is my yay or nay but don't really care as I like it. Off into hospital tomorrow for an op that involves a laser and camera going into where no man wants or thinks it could go. Back in circulation next week

.ZfK1s27.jpg

Good luck, I’m in for a poking on Thursday.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, niveketak said:

.ZfK1s27.jpg

Good luck Kev ........ hope it's not a 35 mm camera :thumbsup:.  Here's to a swift recovery.

Love Marmite, not so sure about some of the Marmites shown here though. They range from the ghastly to the gorgeous, and I'm not telling you which ones I like and dislike as I will be shot down in flames.:laugh:

Well, apart from your super Breil diver, dear Filterlab, which isn't a Marmite at all in my book.:)

• Like 1

:Snore: ... Ugly watches on parade? I only see a couple, the others look fine. Sorry, not playing the "hot, or not?" social media game. 

1 minute ago, Chromejob said:

:Snore: ... Ugly watches on parade? I only see a couple, the others look fine. Sorry, not playing the "hot, or not?" social media game. 

It's Marmite ( which you don't have) or not.  You can't play :)

Chrome stick some of your MKII,s on there Marmite watches...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robden said:

@Perlative Cernometer Do they do one for the Alfa Romeo?

Not that I've seen, do a quite a selection of the Abarth ones though.

Love this colour scheme:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Watch-Breil-Abarth-Heritage/302701905917?hash=item467a7087fd:g:JugAAOSwoBtW4Dpb

Edited by Perlative Cernometer
  • Like 1