UK Watch Forum banner

Thursday timepieces.

2K views 35 replies 31 participants last post by  yokel 
#1 ·
The ecozilla is having an outing today...

See less See more
#2 ·
IMG_6906_1_1600x1200.jpg

IMG_6905_1_1600x1200.jpg

#11 ·
Rugged (but not "beater rugged") today . . . .

yHkpzKr.jpg

#36 ·
Rugged (but not "beater rugged") today . . . .

yHkpzKr.jpg
And then, more formal (jacket and tie) dinner this evening, so changed to the (IMHO incredibly beautiful) . . .

RvpmirA.jpg

#15 ·
My starter for today

Thursday Strap

I got hold of some more leather yesterday and this is one of the results - saddle tan, 2.8mm thick and sewn with natural coloured waxed thread. It's pretty chunky and will need a bit of softening/breaking in, but I can't wait to see how the patina develops.

My other creation was a new wallet, made all the easier by my Secret Santa gift. Thank you, Santa, you know who you are!

J

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
I had to report to the Mothership this morning, the Captain had run out of chocolate, you`d think she would have stocked up last time she was down here :rolleyes:

Anyway, I took the opportunity to go on a spacewalk so I could take this photo..

BULOVA 98A186 & 96B285 Special Edition Lunar Pilot Chronographs

Watch Analog watch Light Silver Clock

I had to be quick before they drifted off Gas Font Circle Symmetry Event

Attachments

#23 ·
I had to report to the Mothership this morning, the Captain had run out of chocolate, you`d think she would have stocked up last time she was down here :rolleyes:

Anyway, I took the opportunity to go on a spacewalk so I could take this photo..

BULOVA 98A186 & 96B285 Special Edition Lunar Pilot Chronographs

View attachment 13637

I had to be quick before they drifted off View attachment 13636
I really like the look of the Bulova 'Moonwatch'... has it got a sweep like the Precisionist?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.