• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
RWP

20k Komandirskie Comp.

I recently hit 20k posts so it is my duty to offer up this NEW boxed Komandirskie to the winner of this cunning competition :yes:

29004426553_6e200226a4_b.jpg

All you have to do is post a pic of one of your Watches in an unusual setting......Eiffel Tower, Macdonalds, in an aeroplane.....whatever, accompanied by a short summary of why you should win this fabulous Russian watch. :whistle:

Davey......should you enter, and win, I'll find you something quartz to an equal value.

I also undertake to post @niveketak his pocket watches when I post the prize...... ...has he ever been waiting......Sorry.

Have at it :thumbsup:.  Members with 200 posts or more only.  The Boz will act as impartial judge :)

Cheers

Winner will be drawn on Sat 14th April.  Good luck.

Edited by RWP
  • Like 1

PS.....as many entries as you like :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, RWP said:

I recently hit 20k posts so it is my duty to offer up this NEW boxed Komandirskie to the winner of this cunning competition :yes:

Davey......should you enter, and win, I'll find you something quartz to an equal value.

Congratulations on the 20k posts mate, that is a hell of an achievement (well, that's one word for it... :tongue: )

Obviously I'm expecting to win, that more or less goes without saying :laugh:

• Haha 1

And the winning entry is..........:

20180407_000345

"Londoners were beginning to wonder if the repairs to Big Ben sponsored by TW Steel was such a good idea after all..."

:laughing2dw:

• Like 2

Very generous prize RWP :thumbsup:

Here's my Armida A1 Brass partying hard in the famous Cavern Club Liverpool, spiritual home of the Beatles... bloody thing wouldn't keep still!

26625123899_381364b2f9_o_d.jpg

Reasons for wanting the Russian, I've never owned one & my only other vintage inspired watch was reluctantly moved on.

• Like 2

large.IMG_0809.JPG.c93391b932be35ffe626409aff85c5fb.JPG

Outside Elvis's Graceland

It'll be hard to 'Trump' this, the Russian watch would be an excellent addition to 'Putin' to my collection

• Like 1

winner.

After much consideration Jonesinamillion is the incredibly lucky and gifted winner of the Komandirskie :thumbsup:

Davey P gets an honourable mention for a brilliant entry but Jonesy had the best reason for wanting the watch:).

Next time Davey.

Congrats @Jonesinamillion, well done, PM me and I'll get your prize to you ASAP.

Rog :thumbsup:

Wowzers, thank you very much RWP... My first ever Russian! Can't wait to get it on my wrist!

I'll pm you my address. 

Thank you once again :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

On 4/14/2018 at 09:57, RWP said:

Davey P gets an honourable mention for a brilliant entry but Jonesy had the best reason for wanting the watch:).

:swoon:  What a swizz, I woz robbed!  :laughing2dw:

Congratulations to Jonesy, and cheers to Rog for a generous prize, nice one guys :thumbs_up:

:rltrlt:

• Thanks 1