• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Draygo

Marking a sale as Complete

Hi @Roy - I've not been around for a bit, and haven't been selling for ages - so long that I've never used the Classified section before yesterday! 

It's great - and very intuitive. Thanks.

One problem I have is that I have received offers, accepted them, and then gone to mark the sale as Complete when funds have arrived with me - except that nothing happens when I do. My screen goes blank, and the ad disappears, but when I go back to the listings, my ads still show and are not marked as SOLD. 

What am I doing wrong?!

Not quite. I click on the Complete button, but the status of the ad doesn't change. (ie. It doesn't get marked as sold.) I don't get to a stage where I'm asked for the name of the buyer or anything.

Are you doing this on a phone, pc,  or some other device? 

It works on my iPhone and pc’s. 

Cheers Roy. Not urgent and not a Sunday night task! I’m on a Mac and I’ve tried using both Safari and Chrome browsers. I’ll try on my phone now and report back. 

Nope. Just tried in on phone too. I get the screen saying “Are you sure? This will make the advert  completed and finished.” I click OK and the message disappears. I go back to the ad and it’s still Pending. 

The two ads in question are both showing Pending but I’ve manually edited the title to Sold. 

Ok, I'll look into it.