• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Craftycockney

British design & swiss made £325!

So whilst I had a moment during hectic Sunday afternoon(not) I came accross this little gem well in my opinion anyway. Just moves away from the typical dive watch market and brings a little class to the game..

• Like 1

A Kickstarter beginning, and I think that price you quote is for the first tranche of subscribers only. The Tourer is quite nice but for some reason I can't fathom, my aesthetic sensibilities don't really like the arched shape of the seconds register. I know that the Tourer is mechanical and all that but I actually prefer the quartz Tourer II, and as an aside, what's all this about Boston & Stewill producing shoes...:)

Well done for making a go at such a difficult market. Does the sub seconds look too close to the centre? Maybe just me..

Yeah, on closer inspection I think you're right, however, the black one doesn't look as bad, it must be the contrast.

4 hours ago, lebaron said:

Could well be. Any mention of movements yet?

From their website.

Details:

• FIVE different Dial Colours (White, Black, Metallic Blue, Racing Green and Grey)

• 40mm Diameter,

• 11.7mm Depth (thickness) 

• 22mm Lug to Lug

• 316L Stainless Steel Case

• Selitta SW260-1 Movement

• Domed Sapphire Glass

• Open Caseback with Mineral Glass

• Engraved Rotor

• Calf Leather Strap with Stainless Steel Deployant buckle

• Water Resistant to 5ATM