• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
stairpost

The 6 Nations, Wales to win, surely?!

From Police Scotland.

"

We are receiving calls reporting singing & cheering across Scotland but it seems particulary focused on the area of Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh. We have alerted all on duty officers and will investigate these reports. Some beat officers will walk 500 miles to investigate. 

:laughing2dw:

Well England played like they were in the last world cup again, Scotland played well and took their chances arse kicking time. Thought Wales were going to pull it off especially as sextons kicking was well off, Ireland for the championship now I think,, Grand slam we'll see

England were poor against Italy in the first game despite the final score which was a last ten minute rush, they were lucky to hold on against Wales and get the benefit of the doubt from the TMO.

I was so sure Scotland were going to win yesterday I put a tenner on them and bet against my own country! 

21 hours ago, Sometimes its Gus said:

England to win after the Scotland blip.

It'll be an interesting finish, my money is on Ireland to grab it.

Think after the last performance Eddie will have read the riot act and if that dosen't work bring in the ladies team at least they know how to win.

Edited by KevG

Congratulations to Ireland well deserved champions. England were again rubbish, I couldn't  see anything in the performance against France to warrant any optimism. i have a feeling that we could get another sound thrashing next weekend. The ladies lost as well poor day for England.

Edited by KevG

27 minutes ago, KevG said:

Congratulations to Ireland well deserved champions.

Brilliant game played by a Celtic team. :thumbsup:

I was devastated at Eng result yesterday, thought they would win after poor performance against Scotland. And I don’t think they stand a chance against Ireland next Saturday, although I can hope.

But congrats to Ireland as they deserve it and good luck to Wales today, which I don’t think will be an easy win, but we’ll see.

On 11/03/2018 at 12:10, Big Vern said:

I was devastated at Eng result yesterday, thought they would win after poor performance against Scotland. And I don’t think they stand a chance against Ireland next Saturday, although I can hope.

But congrats to Ireland as they deserve it and good luck to Wales today, which I don’t think will be an easy win, but we’ll see.

I too had high hopes for England, and could not believe how they were outplayed.  It seems they have got too big for their boots and gone complacent, because they have the players to win the games. It properly depressed me after the game, ruined the weekend.

17 minutes ago, Deco said:

This thread has gone very quiet.

Congratulations to Ireland!!

Deserved champions.............

( Joe Schmidt to be the next Lions coach I reckon!).

1 hour ago, marley said:

Congratulations to Ireland!!

Deserved champions.............

Oh yes. :yahoo:

Congrats to the Irish well deserved Slam. Outplayed every team no luck of the Irish involved took all the games by the scruff. England a well deserved 5th. Eddie has work to do.