UK Watch Forum banner

Seiko 62MAS Padi Diver Special Edition Diver

3K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  alxbly 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#2 ·
I like the look of the new 62MAS re-issues but they're not cheap. 6R15 movement but then so has the Sumo and the RRP for one of those is less than half of the MAS. Hopefully the price will come down soon but until then I can't see myself adding one to the collection. Sadly.

#17 ·
I've got two of the 62MAS reinterpretations, the blue (SPB053J1) and black (SBDC051J1) and really enjoy them both:

268949707030201.jpg?r1024x1024

I've since bought a bracelet for the blue as well- the silicon strap it comes with is a good one but it does pick up a lot of fluff from clothes. I think the bracelet really completes the look of the watch so would recommend hunting one down on eBay.

I had trouble with first black one I bought - alignment at 6 o'clock was out by quite a bit, so I ended up returning it.

274450728034201.jpg?r1024x1024

I'd thoroughly recommend Long Island Watch, based in the States, if you're considering one as they'll check the alignment before sending if you ask them to.

I quite like the look of the PADI dial but the two I have are probably enough for me!

:)

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
Picked it up, totally thrilled with it. Chapter ring alignment is spot on, phew!

This isn't a cheap watch (£500 delivered), but the fit and finish is astounding at this price. Photos, especially mine, don't begin to do it justice.

Very happy with Citiwide, the sellers. Best price I could find anywhere, full Padi boxset, no import charges, and free quick tracked delivery.

20180912_145746.jpg

#19 ·
Picked it up, totally thrilled with it. Chapter ring alignment is spot on, phew!

This isn't a cheap watch (£500 delivered), but the fit and finish is astounding at this price. Photos, especially mine, don't begin to do it justice.

Very happy with Citiwide, the sellers. Best price I could find anywhere, full Padi boxset, no import charges, and free quick tracked delivery.

20180912_145746.jpg
Nice one, it's a very nice watch, and a really good price. :yes: :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.