• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Filterlab

In two minds

Keep the speedbird and if you really decide you want an alpina save a few quid a week for one. Buy it and then if you prefer it sell the speedbird. That way if you get an alpina and decide you actually prefer the speedbird you’ve not got to find one again

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Filterlab said:

1. Keep the Speedbird

2. Sell the Ternos

3. Sell my Yamaha studio balanced active subwoofer that I’ve been meaning to sell since November

4. Syphon unwanted items from around the house and sell them, including a dozen straps and bracelets I never use and never will

5. Avoid the temptation to sell my Hi-Fi headphones set up

6. Buy the Alpina and keep it alongside the Speedbird so I have two different pilot sizes

Number 2 in progress. :) 

7 minutes ago, Filterlab said:

Number 2 in progress. :) 

And keep an eye on the price of the Alpina. I've seen some healthy discounts on them from time to time.

Yep. The one I'm looking at is a trickier model to get, but I'm already in touch with a seller who has it at £400 off RRP. :) Looking all over the place at the moment too.

8 hours ago, RWP said:

Youve got two IDENTICAL kidneys :huh:

He would probably get more for one of his livers. LOL:bash:

• Haha 1