• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Davey P

Davey P's "Time To Give Something Back" Prize Draw

Davey P's "Time To Give Something Back" Prize Draw

As per the title, this is a quick "Time To Give Something Back" Prize Draw, to repay some really generous gestures on here recently.  This one will only run for a couple of days, because I'm off to Austria on Saturday, and wanted to get it sorted before I go. 

The prize is this lovely Swiss Legend quartz, which was given to me by RWP a while ago, and is a superb quality bit of kit.  Not one for the faint hearted, this is a solid lump of metal on a thick rubber strap, 45mm excluding crown, and 12mm thick.  The curved lugs make this fit nicely on the wrist, but it's probably not suitable for the, er, smaller gentlemen on here... :whistle:  Condition is excellent, more or less unmarked and pristine.

The draw finishes on wednesday 10th January at midday, so let's see who's awake - "You snooze, you lose..." :tongue:

Cheers guys! :thumbs_up:

20171101_101739.jpg

20171101_101902.jpg

• Submitter
  • Expiration Date
    1 day and 18 hours
  • Submitted
    08/01/18
  • Category

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Jonesinamillion said:

too big for me unless it can be worn on the upper thigh? 

Depends, it might even be too big for your upper thigh mate... :laugh:

great homage to the oris 65 i think well done dave.  

9 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

great homage to the oris 65 i think well done dave.  

Wait... whoooah.... an homage???  Does that means it's.................... A FAKE????????? :laughing2dw:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Davey P said:

Wait... whoooah.... an homage???  Does that means it's.................... A FAKE????????? :laughing2dw:

no no fake name

Have you and @taffyman got something going??? It’s worse than the York Mafia!:laugh:

well done Haydn and nice prize too.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, bridgeman said:

Have you and @taffyman got something going??? It’s worse than the York Mafia!:laugh:

In case you hadn't noticed, the winners are selected automatically by Roy's Super Computer, which is not open to bribery or corruption of any kind (why do you think I have stopped winning everything in sight these days...?) :tongue:

I just hope the Taffymeister will be man enough to carry this one off, it's a big and heavy beast, and not suitable for wimps or limp wristed girlie wrists :whistle: :laughing2dw:

• Haha 2

Bring it on Boyo  no worries today I have on  a Aragon Diver weighing in at 7.7 oz so yes I have the wrist to support such a Monster  for sure   lol:clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well done both.....you'll be walking lop sided Haydn :thumbsup:

Big thank you to the one and only D P wrist shot as promlarge.IMG_0907.JPG.2a8051da4c88499bdacde2c79cf2852b.JPG.ised

This one is even bigger7.7oz

large.IMG_0908.JPG.d0e131493c63bc1d39bff64d941b4ba2.JPG

Blimey, worst... wrist shot.... ever! :laughing2dw:  But I'm glad you like it matey, wear the big beast in health :thumbs_up:

• Haha 1