UK Watch Forum banner

The sad passing of Mr Levity

4K views 80 replies 78 participants last post by  Filterlab 
#1 ·
This is Mr Levity's (Dani's) daughter - I am very sad to inform everyone that my Dad passed away on Friday 1st December - he had a brain hemorrhage and was rushed to hospital but there was nothing they could do for him. He was kept on a ventilator until we could get there to say our final goodbyes.

I am writing here (I hope this is the right page I have posted on) as I know how much time he spent on this forum and dedicating his time to the world of watches, and how regularly he posted updates and photos.

For anyone who would like to attend the funeral and pay their respects, you are more than welcome - it is being held on Thursday 28th December at 2pm, at the Colchester Crematorium.

In memory of my Dad, we will be gratefully collecting donations for 2 charities - National Animal Welfare Trust Clacton, and The Farleigh Hospice (which are currently caring for Dani's stepdad).

For any further information, my email address is: ebarker1996@gmail.com

Best Wishes,

Emily

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry for your loss, he seemed like one of the good guys.

#4 ·
My condolences on the passing of your father, Emily.

#23 ·
My condolences.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.