• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
UncleRJ

Greetings From Ashville, Ohio

Greetings and salutations from Ashville, Ohio to the Admins, Moderators and the Membership at large.

I have never been one to wear jewelry of any kind other than my wedding band and watch of the day.

My favorites are Automatic Mechanical watches, followed closely by Mechanical wound Vintage wrist and pocket watches.

It seems that I have the bug AGAIN and have picked up another three watches in the last two weeks.

I have been looking for a Watch Forum where one can discuss watches that can be purchased for between $50 and $10,000.00.

And to be able to talk about our eBay or thrift shop finds.

Hopefully, this is the place where I can hang my hat!

Best of Regards,

Unc

Cheap is just as cheerful and welcome as expensive.  Yep! here's a hat stand.

Welcome

Welcome to TWF, I think it`s only far to warn you that hanging round here, seeing all the nice watches on display, will hit your wallet drool.gif.a1ae29276c11fcaa380f4ba0d7a691d9.gif :biggrin:

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 20:33, UncleRJ said:

Greetings and salutations from Ashville, Ohio to the Admins, Moderators and the Membership at large.

I have never been one to wear jewelry of any kind other than my wedding band and watch of the day.

My favorites are Automatic Mechanical watches, followed closely by Mechanical wound Vintage wrist and pocket watches.

It seems that I have the bug AGAIN and have picked up another three watches in the last two weeks.

I have been looking for a Watch Forum where one can discuss watches that can be purchased for between $50 and $10,000.00.

And to be able to talk about our eBay or thrift shop finds.

Hopefully, this is the place where I can hang my hat!

Best of Regards,

Unc

hang your hat.  vin