• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
RWP

Perfectly Satisfied

1 minute ago, Rotundus said:

well no ... obviously , or i'd only have the one watch

Or you could be satisfied with every watch you have ? :baby:

Or is that being "obtuse". :laughing2dw:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

"obtuse". :laughing2dw:

yes :thumbsup:

I do believe you skipped the bit in the parentheses (that means brackets - see what I did there :whistle:) - anyway always read the small print :yes:

Edited by Rotundus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rotundus said:

anyway always read the small print

:laughing2dw:   :hmmm9uh:

That's why I keep on getting a hook in the bracket.

tony-hancock-hat.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My PARNIS is perfect its the perfect size and has really good staying power it can go for 37 hours when full i've checked and thats despite what @BondandBigM said so there!:yes:

oh and its really well finished and smooth i'll get a picture 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nigelp said:

My PARNIS is perfect its the perfect size and has really good staying power it can go for 37 hours when full i've checked and thats despite what @BondandBigM said so there!:yes:

Parnis ? 

frankie_howerd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Rotundus said:

well no ... obviously , or i'd only have the one watch (although not quite logically true I am a skinflint so in my case it would be so) ... and i'm not even a collector

anyway, 100% percent of the time does not take into account the ebb and flow of what I happen to like on any particular day, week or month. its tough being me you know :laugh:

Absolutely :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I tend to find that I am 90% satisfied, and then look for one thing to change. If only the dial was black instead of white... if only it had the date... if only it was smaller/bigger...

Then I get something that fulfills the need, but has another fault, sometimes the opposite that makes me want the old one back.

I had a 38mm quartz CW trident, white dial. Love it, but wanted an auto version. Bought a 43mm auto, white dial. Too big. Sold it and bought soem brewing equipment and an Orient Ray II.

Actually, the only thing I don't like about the Ray is the cheap rattly bracelet. Now if I could change that...:)

• Like 1

20170416_164417

These are close, the AP is the only perfect one though...the sub fails on the noise of the bracelet, the VC is slightly thicker than ideal and the Cartier is sweet but on a leather and made of gold can't be a daily wearer really.

Edited by Daveyboyz
  • Like 1

I rarely take off my SMP300 during the week. I have no complaint about it what-so-ever. And boy, can I complain...

Related image

Edited by badgersdad

3 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Parnis ? 

frankie_howerd.jpg

members are obsessed with its dimensions...quality...and ability to keep going and I maintain beyond any reasonable shadow of a doubt it is either correct or reasonable in these respects. :biggrin:

• Like 2