• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Kev7950

Frederique Constant Poor Black Friday Deal

So I waited and waited , watched the clock tick down,until yep ! I could order that watch.

However it seems the last few weeks of me, getting family and friends to follow the Frederique Constant Web site and submit email details, to them counted for nothing, (If enough people did this,  I would get  enhanced discounts, supposedly) In the end I finished up with a code they emailed me to use, enabling  a further 20 % off black Friday prices. 

I still clicked buy, as I liked the look of the watch, then buy again, when after several minutes noting happened . To cut a very long and boring story short, No,  they would not let me buy a watch.  

Had they run out, No, I know this, because the less than attentive Anthony, on live chat,  told me so, well I say live, it took so long between each interaction, I thought Anthony was flat lining intermittently,  seriously 8 minutes waiting for an answer, yeah I know it's aasynchronous to an extent but this was supposed to be live!

Even now they have stock left but will not let me buy, as according to the appalling  live chat session I was having at 01.30 this morning, my country apparently , is not eligible for the promotion.

Why the bl..dy hell, contact me in the first place then !

Frustrated, but hey, I saved a grand towards my IWC.  Still pissed thouugh...........lol  God I hate bad service.

Screenshot_Smart_Select_2017-11-24-00-03

If you were buying from within the EU , then the statement they made about "your country" is actually illegal !

If they are in Switzerland.... sadly they can do what they like.  And hence this is how FIFA made several fat old blokes rich for decades.