• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
RWP

Black Friday Luck

Little out of the way jeweller, display stock, no box.  25 quid.   Now of course I didn’t need it, What has that got to do with WIS :whistle:

At that price with a new battery and ex display it would be rude to say no :thumbsup:

38621590781_949c3d66dd_b.jpg

Nicce chunky Steel Watch, pressed bracelet but fairly good, very hard to spot. Running centre seconds, good lume, Seiko Movement.  Mineral glass.  43 mm.

38564859676_b64e7ce1f8_b.jpg

38564859266_2fdf32ea70_b.jpg

Couldn’t let the day go unmarked :whistle:

Cheers

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, RWP said:

Little out of the way jeweller, display stock, no box.  25 quid.   Now of course I didn’t need it, What has that got to do with WIS :whistle:

At that price with a new battery and ex display it would be rude to say no :thumbsup:

38621590781_949c3d66dd_b.jpg

Nicce chunky Steel Watch, pressed bracelet but fairly good, very hard to spot. Running centre seconds, good lume, Seiko Movement.  Mineral glass.  43 mm.

38564859676_b64e7ce1f8_b.jpg

38564859266_2fdf32ea70_b.jpg

Couldn’t let the day go unmarked :whistle:

Cheers

Worth every penny

• Thanks 1

Bargain Rog well done that is a great buy. 

No Black Friday purchases for me I am waiting until I know exactly what I want as yet I have no idea :(

• Thanks 1

Billy bargain, nice one Rog  :thumbs_up:

No Black Friday bargains for me, in fact to be honest I'm bleedin' sick of hearing about it.  As usual, we have taken things too far and now a one day sale has managed to spread out over 2+ weeks.  Just a joke as far as I'm concerned.  And if that sounds like I'm pee'ed off because I haven't bought a watch, that's exactly what it is :laughing2dw:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Davey P said:

Billy bargain, nice one Rog  :thumbs_up:

No Black Friday bargains for me, in fact to be honest I'm bleedin' sick of hearing about it.  As usual, we have taken things too far and now a one day sale has managed to spread out over 2+ weeks.  Just a joke as far as I'm concerned.  And if that sounds like I'm pee'ed off because I haven't bought a watch, that's exactly what it is :laughing2dw:

Still cyber Monday Davey and T W Steels you don't have :whistle:

• Haha 1