• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Jonesinamillion

Thoughts; MHD Watches

Following on from another thread, I'm considering taking the plunge on one of these, exact one undecided but either white on SS Mesh or Panda on Tan...

Just wondering your thoughts / opinions / experiences.

I fully appreciate that its "just a quartz" but for me its stunning aesthetically...

Web prices exc vat so a £250 piece is £300 but with the 20% off code youre looking back to £250 total (overpriced?).

https://www.mhdwatches.com/

Image result for mhd white milaneseImage result for mhd panda

not sure mineral crystal sits well with me on a £300 watch, think sapphire would have tipped me over the edge; but Christ it looks nice and they only discount once a year....

Nothing wrong with quartz. I like them both, really nicely styled watches. It's only the price that would put me off - £300 seems pricey for a Quartz with a mineral crystal. I'd be tempted to pay a little more and go for a Straton Curve instead, although the design is quite different (nowhere near as minimalist as the MHD's):

image_3f810037-1b25-43e8-8750-1618b5b625

• Like 2

2 hours ago, alxbly said:

Nothing wrong with quartz. I like them both, really nicely styled watches. It's only the price that would put me off - £300 seems pricey for a Quartz with a mineral crystal. I'd be tempted to pay a little more and go for a Straton Curve instead, although the design is quite different (nowhere near as minimalist as the MHD's):

image_3f810037-1b25-43e8-8750-1618b5b625

Yeah I've contemplated this piece a few times myself. I have the Stratton Syncro and love it.

Edited by JayDeep
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, JayDeep said:

Yeah I've contemplated this piece a few times myself. I have the Stratton Syncro and love it.

It's a very nice watch JayDeep, and one I've been thinking about getting for a while. One day soon! :yes:

• Like 1

Very nice, but as has been said mineral crystal.  Never scratched a mineral anyway so maybe no big deal.:thumbsup:

• Like 1