UK Watch Forum banner

Heads up Invicta auto diver 59

651 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  odyseus10 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Great watches I have two grand diver which are a few mil bigger. Seiko NH35A. Personally I prefer plain black on silver but each two their own. I mentioned in an earlier post the time keeping on my two is excellent. Got both of mine from Amazon for less than £90.00 ea.

#6 ·
They have some on creation I think. Looking for a Christmas present for my brother. Are Invicta well screwed together then for the price point?

#7 ·
I've heard good things about the 8926, 8927 models. IIRC the Seiko movement only winds with the rotor unidirectionally (better movements wind both ways), so I've heard a very few complaints that the power reserve wouldn't build up as fast. Would you notice? Probably not.

Search Amazon for "invicta 8926" or 8927, you'll find some I'm sure.

#9 ·
Hi odyseus 10.

I have only had good experiences with Invicta watches. There is a few at decent prices at the moment on Amazon (under a 100 quid). I got all of mine form Amazon, the last one from the Amazon global store at the time I paid £79.00 for it about a month ago, it has gone back up in price at the moment. If you keep checking on Amazon you will get a good deal on an Invicta watch. As I mentioned in a post a bit further up my watches have the NH35A movement. I have also noticed that they have started using quartz movements in some of the divers watches. To the best of my knowledge the grand divers all use the NH35A motor, however these are quite large watches which are not to everybody's liking. So yes I would say take a punt on one, I'm very happy with mine. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.