• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
WRENCH

Some tempting Vostok's.

11 hours ago, Ging said:

The top one is very nice .had a look around the net they seem to be discontinued which is a shame

eBay seller has them for £150 ish.

On 21/11/2017 at 21:53, Ging said:

The top one is very nice .had a look around the net they seem to be discontinued which is a shame

You can buy one on ebay for about £140 delivered from Russia. Thinking about it myself

On 21/11/2017 at 17:59, WRENCH said:

s-l1600.jpg

Love the shape and proportions of this one, even if it does look branded by United Utilities!

• Haha 1

I keep saying to myself, I must keep some money back to buy a Vostok, and I have a naughty hankering for one of their rather bold and decorated models. The problem is that by the time I get round to looking online for a Vostok watch, I have already spent the money on something else I spotted in my locality.:)

• Haha 1

On 13/02/2018 at 11:53, Cutting edge said:

Are there any reliable vendors of these watches based in the UK or EU?

Meranom or eBay sellers with good feedback are usually safe. I've bought a "few" with no issues. Meranom can be a bit more expensive but they are the official manufacturers on-line seller.

Im a bigger fan of the older more classic vostoks like the 710, 150 or 090. I own a 090 and took inspiration from this one.

16424064609_1f06a21480_z.jpg

mine doesnt look as good as this as its not soda blasted.

• Like 1