• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Ishikawa Isumi

Hello From Japan

Hello, I'm Ishikawa And I Just Joined This Forum And Looking Forward to Learning And Discussing.

I Have been Interested in watches from Japan.

( Like Casio And Seiko And Orient Watches :) ,You Can Know I'm Big Fan of Casio Watches)

When I Was 13, My Parents Gave Me Casio F-91W as a My Birthday Present.

Of Course, Casio is Very Cheap Watch. Especially F-91W's Case, I Can Buy That Only 10$ (1000円 in Japan)

But I'm Keep Wearing F-91W Until Now. (Almost 5 years)  I Couldn't  Forget Memory of This Watch I guess.

After that, I Started to Collect Watches. I think.

Now, I Have 28 Casio, One Seiko, and One Invicta. Nowadays, I'm Interested in Chinese Watch, too.

Specially ,I Like "CASIO DATABANK"  Very Much! <- That's My Favorite Now

Thank's For Reading awkward English Posts ;

My Collection (Sorry For Bad Pictures)

2017-11-13-23-45-54.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum Ishikawa - you're the 2nd member from Japan to my knowledge! :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy what you find here and you'll be amongst loads of Japanese watch nuts on here. I don't have any casio's but I do have a couple of Seikos.

Look forward to some better pics - lol! 

Welcome.....great collection of Casio ,it’s amazing how many functions you can have.I have v two but this is favourite the brownstrap.

large.IMG_2545.JPG.de52e3aee3a40cc0a5a0296e62763054.JPG

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Ishikawa, what a nice and very neat and tidy collection on that desk. Hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing more pictures of your collection.  :thumbsup:

Your very welcome IshikawaI have a deep respect for the Japanese.

That looks like a great collection can we have closeups please.

Welcome to TWF,  Ishikawa,  while I recognise that Casio make good watches, I`m not that keen on them, on the other hand I really like Orients & own a few :thumbs_up:

Welcome to the Forum! :thumbs_up: